The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Dating Script

rhyswynne

affiliate
Anybody know of a script to run a dating site? It's more of a side/jokey project than a serious one, so not looking to pay for it, but a quick search around the forums have seen many bad reviews of dating site scripts. I wonder if anybody has any reccommendations?

I think you could use drupal and its profile features (Which you can do virtually anything too) or vanilla which also has good profile functions.

I'm sure there are addons for voting people fit or not :p similar to the feedback things on here.

like you said its not serious so a profile, pm obv and forum should suffice?

OWG: when you set this up did you have any problems? I'm having huge problems with certain areas of the script....

Hmmmm, my host doesn't have root access. It's needed for RMS only.

DolTech - Dolphin - Trac

It installs, fine, just a few bugs here and there, which I can't seem to shift, things like when new people sign up, they're not actually added to the database.

Oh well, will be playing with it for a while now :)

i have it running on a hostgator account no problem. No root access etc.

I don't put my fun sites on the same server as my money sites as they can be linked via search :)

phpizabi is the most popular, but even that is not recommended. It's full of backdoors and trojan horses. My advice is hire a programmer to create you a custom one.

MI
Back