The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Dating partner program

The #1 Mistake New Affiliates Make in the Adult Dating Niche | CharlesNgo.com

I am looking at doing a multi offer adult webcam (white label) and dating landing page myself.
I have one dating offer just for France, BE SW $57 PPS (pay per Sale) and another for USA, Germany and Central & Eastern Europe. Now i need to find a good deal for UK, Italy Canada, Ireland Scandinavia -- so we are talking Tier 1 and Tier 2 GEOs

I posted that link because I think he makes a valid point = one size may not fit all.
*these programs are direct with the offer owners and unproven as of yet by me so I can't recommend any of them at this point in time.
My landing page will show the *offers* by browser language and/or GEO so the flexibility is there ...

So here is a bump for suggestions ...

We have Exclusive dating offers at AFFMY.com

OFFER ID: 1536 - Lookadate - Tier1 - CPL

GEOs: US, CA, AU, GB, NZ

Payout: CPL (all devices) - 4 USD

Traffic: Adult & Mainstream

OuNaXuB.png

OFFER ID: 1495 - PickyAsia - Tier 1 - CPL

Geos: US CA UK AU NZ IE

Payout: SOI (all devices) - up to 4 USD

WilzLG8.png

OFFER ID: 1493 - PickyAsia - Tier 1 - CPL - E-MAIL

Geos: US CA UK AU NZ IE

Payout: SOI (all devices) - 4 USD

Traffic: Email only - Adult & Mainstream

pSPDlcM.jpg

OFFER ID: 1444 - MILFsense - Tier 1 - CPL

Geos: US UK CA NZ AU

Payout: SOI (all devices) - up to 4 USD

jzllutT.jpg

OFFER ID: 1470 - MILFsense - Tier 1 – CPL – E-mail

Geos: US UK CA NZ AU

Payout: SOI (all devices) - 4 USD

Traffic: E-mail only – Adult & Mainstream

yVTDRYY.png

OFFER ID: FUCKEDSNAP

Geos: US, UK, CA, NZ, AU

Payout:

US 2.4 USD

UK 3.6 USD

CA 2.8 USD

NZ 3.2 USD

AU 3.6 USD

And other good adult dating offers...

Ping us on Skype: live:affmy_1

or e-mail (affiliates@affmy.com)

Last edited:
Hi,

Your welcome to give us a try

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates.

We just created some new SOI PPL Pay per Registration Offers..

Looking to earn some easy cash?

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs

36697067_258392848257836_4329578826825728000_n.jpg

36342060_250119849085136_3808202842569703424_n.jpg

Hey, we have PPS dating at $60 in those geos if you'd like to reach out. We are a direct advertiser, so all in-house offers. DM me

I am going to be trying a new program that pays me 70% revshare -- we'll see how it converts
US, Germany and Tier 2 Central Europe.
The problem with SOL is that to continue to get paid the leads must convert -- so there are no guarantees of continuity.
I found another that is $55 PPS Pay-Per-Sale (per paid in conversion). FR,BE,LU, French Island Territories (French Speaking)

I am interested in something similar for the Scandinavian countries. The affiliate program must be based in North America or the EU.

Hi, if you are looking for good offers maybe you should check MyLead.global? We are having a lot of dating program for example:
Screenshot_1.png
18 and Abused which redirect to bang website, you are earning a commision when someone gets a membership.
1cfebgv.png

Camsite Online - 28,23$ per registration with credit card
9LVyqyS.png

Instantfuckbook - you'll get commision when someone registers with a credit card. A lot of more programs you can get after registration in MyLead.global - some of them targeting specific countries and some of them are global :)

^^

I found another that is $55 PPS Pay-Per-Sale (per paid in conversion). FR,BE,LU, French Island Territories (French Speaking)

I am interested in something similar for the Scandinavian countries. The affiliate program must be based in North America or the EU.

I already have one French program set to go

ok but this is for ADULT XXX (o )( o) + (y) live sex webcams --still interested? My apologies for not specifying that ...

MI
Back