The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Custom Audience for Teespring campaign on Facebook

jerryling

affiliate
I currently want to start Teespring on Facebook. But heard a lot of people being banned on Facebook using custom audience.

Is there anything to take note when using custom audience for Teesring campaign?

I will be using Leadjacker or FbSniper.

All are welcome to give comments. :)

Don't target names or exact ages unless you want to get banned.
As long as you're within the TOS, you can use CAs without problems.

Can you explain in details pls?
Can I use CA with age limit 18 to 35 ? and Male only Or do I need to filter out male and female from my scraped id's ?

srijon.
CA's are working just fine. The big thing to stay away from are the name campaigns. If you're looking for some help on doing CPA offers or T-shirts etc. I'll be happy to help. Just hit me up on skype @ ljads.com.

You'll be just fine if all you're doing is the specs above. I'd imagine you're shooting for a bit more precise audience if you really want decent EPC so just make sure those data points abide by the FB TOS. Hit me up if you need more help.

Update/Warning - FB Has been sending out cease and desist letters to all scraping tool developers en masse as well as banning accounts to users they believe to be violating their policies. If you're using CA's make sure to abide by FB TOS.

Last edited:
MI
Back