The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Cryptocurrency Going Crazy !!!

I don't know if this is allowed if its not please remove

Hello I am not an expert nor am i advising anyone to invest however for anyone interested at the moment both Bitcoin and Ethereum are going insane.

Bitcoin:

Last night bitcoin reached its highest price at $3000 it did have a big drop like any market it was the typical bouncing ball effect and as it stands its worth $2813.88!

M7laqGI.png

Ethereum/Ether:

For anyone who don't know Ethereum is another Cryptocurrency and its the second largest after Bitcoin. On January 1st it was trading at $7.98 Early hours of this morning it reached a record high of over $400. That's a 5001% increase. This is insane i think that once people get used to it being worth so much it will continue rising and it might even break 4 figures.

Mining:

Some of the best graphics cards used for Ether mining have sold out company's have been trying to get more stock from AMD ordering millions worth of graphics cards but they can't they have sold out and back logged orders.

Two very good graphics cards the Radeon R9 295X2 and Radeon RX 470 you cant get however cloud mining is still available.

Many users are now aware of the potential that Bitcoins has, and the value is increasing every month. Currently, it is around the $ 2700 mark. It will be interesting to see what will be the peak value of Bitcoins by the end of the year.

I've traded in bitcoin and etherium once, and looking at this crazy fluctuations(glad there weren't any significant unpredictabilities when I traded) I always have doubts about which currency to acquire - there's just so many nowadays, and many new ones seem to appear overnight. I deal with this in several ways, which I'm going to give you a quick overview.

The first effective and efficient way to discern which ones are good is by simply browsing the web - there you can find many ratings and reviews by buyers and traders, so you can then quickly gather information on the best ones on the market. There is the other side of the medal however - though these popular and established currencies are more safe to invest in, they are also less profitable to trade in. So there comes the other, more accurate method - finding the 'hidden gems' of cryptocurrencies, based on various criteria, such as the team behind the currency, what guarantees its value, and what unique properties - if any - does it have which makes it a preferable choice for a good income plan. Based on the last criteria, one of such currencies is aoicoins, or 'all-in-one' coins, which has the price effect of all top traded high demand coins. You can look into it if you like.

Last edited:
I've been looking into investing into XRP for the long term. I think there are solid predictions that one is going to rise within 2-3 years.

how much to invest in crypto currency? I'm starting to learn about that

It really depends on the type of currency you want to invest in, and your purpose for investing. Some are super low to get into, and others (Like BTC) can set you back a lot because they are already sky rocketed. There is no better time than TODAY to get into it!

how much to invest in crypto currency? I'm starting to learn about that
I would spend some time learning about crypto before you start investing. You'll want to learn about how to safely store your crypto. I would highly suggest you get some form of cold storage. Cold storage is having your crypto in a wallet that is not connected to the internet. The best and easiest way to do cold storage is getting a hardware wallet, trezor, nano ledger, keepkey, those are some of the names of the leading ones. If you can't get a hardware wallet then using a desktop wallet is your next best option, exodus and jaxx are the most popular ones. Just make sure your computer is not full of viruses.

MI
Back