The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Crypto ads in 2022

midkarma

affiliate
Is it worth to try crypto in 2022? Scared to begin in a new niche, but the rates out there sounds veeeeery interesting

What rate?
  • The affiliate conversion pay-out rate?
  • Or, the current prices of cryptocurrency.
  • Or, the public interest rate?
If your talking about the affiliate conversion pay-out rate ...

Dog Smell GIF by Beano Studios

I was talking about the payout for affiliates. Tier 1 country offers may reach up to 1200$ payout for deposit there

I was talking about the payout for affiliates. Tier 1 country offers may reach up to 1200$ payout for deposit there
Hello, mate! I`ve tried some of crypto offers in my aff network. They all are VIP, so there were a few extra steps to it, but the huge payouts are definetley worth it!

How many did you sell this week? ...how many will you sell next week?

Unless you have an SEO ranked site with a Crypto/NFT audience, a large email list or a huge ad budget --that is just a carrot and a stick.

You are probably just chasing the bait. But deposit $500 with an ad network and test the waters --prove me wrong.

Crypto is a very promising niche. But to make good money, you also need to invest a decent amount. Here you need to start with a budget of $1000 ...

Nadex is subject to regulatory oversight by the (US) Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), a government body whose mission is to promote the integrity, resilience, and vibrancy of the U.S. derivatives markets through sound regulation.

Forex vs. Binary Options: Is it the same?​

One of the things that many people mix up with forex trading is binary options. That’s because, just like with Forex, you also invest in different currencies. But what makes it different is that instead of speculating price movements between two currencies, you’re predicting if it’s going up or down. If you predict correctly, you’ll gain a fixed payout.
But while you might be able to make more money than Forex, you’ll have a lower margin of error. So you’ll have to be more experienced to make money efficiently.
If you know what you are doing you can straddle binaries. Buy and sell the spread to close the position if the movement is below or above your limit. Buy @1000 Sell when it reaches @1200.
Straddle (short) (Limit) Sell@1000 Buy@900 <==your risk is 100

Forex Brokers in the UK are licensed also. NADEX is the only licensed binary derivatives broker in the US. Beware Cyprus registration ;)
Beware crypto options --there have been some major bankruptcies and frauds this year.

Unless you have an SEO ranked site with a Crypto/NFT audience, a large email list or a huge ad budget --that is just a carrot and a stick.

MI
Back