Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Critical review requested.

G

gafort

What works, what dosen't.
I'm new at this, be nice but honest
lobster-caviar-truffles.com

Good site. You are targeting a highly searched keyword.
It is better to replace the mail to link at the top right side with a contact us linke displaying a form.

Home page title can be used to cary some more targetted keywords. How about adding "Maine lobster" to the title?

Some links like paste_code.htm are blank.

gafort,

You're site makes me hungry :shock:

I'd recommend a newsletter and make the signup VERY PROMINENT on every page. Also, why the old, qksrv links from CJ? Did you know you can now encrypt your links, so the ad blocking programs, parasites, others who have programs, which steal your traffic, etc. can no longer see the link? It's a great new feature.
:D
Good Luck!

Paul

Nice site , i recommened you add rollovers to the nav links and i think you need a new logo because the text looks blocky and ugly :p

Also, why the old, qksrv links from CJ? Did you know you can now encrypt your links, so the ad blocking programs, parasites, others who have programs, which steal your traffic, etc. can no longer see the link? It's a great new feature.

I'm new at this. What are qjsrv links? How can they be stolen? How do you encrypt? Thanks for the input.

Nice

Really nice site, very clean, intuitive, it load quickly, don't make public your email, better use a contact form. If you don't know nothing about contact form, ask, we will help you.

Ovi

Gafort,

I'm talking about your CJ.com links.

Log on to your account mgr, scroll down, and there to the left you'll see an article regarding the link changes.

Paul

Reply to OVI

Thanks for the tip OVI,

Someone on another forum said the same thing. I didn't think it was that important, but a form would keep out the email hijack programs wouldn't it? This is a FrontPage template. I think it has a form for response that I can load in. I'll look at that tomorrow.

:)

If you will use a contact form you don't have to made public your email. This days there are arround several spam bots that crawl the internet for emails. This contact form is a script that send the information that a client submit on your site to your email.

Ovi

MI
Back