The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Creating Mobile Pre Landers

RyanB87

Hi, I have now joined a mobile cpa network and have a couple of ideas on creating my first campain. Firstly I will try sweepstakes on Facebook, but I would like some advice on creating pre lander pages for mobile cpa offers. If I was to pick an offer for a non english speaking country, i.e. Sweden, when creating a pre lander, would I have to translate the wording to match the specific country.
Also, I'm guessing I would need to translate the title of the ad itself? I am struggeling to know what I should put into the landing page aswell, as I have seen complicated pre landers with quizes and exit pops for sweepstakes etc. I will be using Wix, as I have a small budget and its mobile compatible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

when creating a pre lander, would I have to translate the wording to match the specific country.
yes go to one Hour Translation And translate your landing page that's Better .

have seen complicated pre landers with quizes and exit pops for sweepstakes etc. I will be using Wix,
you can Use Affkit Or Purelander that will help you so much and make the process easier :)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
i suggest you invest and test lot of offers :) .
that's the only way you can make it :)
good luck wish you green Soon

Thanks for your advice. The reason why I thought about using Wix, is because its free. At the moment I am not able to spend a lot on affiliate tools, although I will definetly be investing in a tracking software, such as Clickmagick. As I am a beginner, I only have a small budget to work with, but hopefully once I can create successfull camaigns, I will invest in better tools and more traffic etc.

Since you have a limited budget I would suggest you to focus on countries which language you know, or you know someone can translate cheap. Also to not go to tier-1 countries like Sweden, that you mentioned, since traffic there is expensive and you need to make a really well looking lander to get conversions.

Definitely think of a good tracker, and landers spy tool. With the spy tool you can take the landers that are already converting well, and modify them for your traffic.

Let us know how it goes after :) And good luck!

For tracking I suggest adsbridge they have 30 day free trial and it give you more details since you are promoting mobile offers.
For landing page try to make clear and simple also keep your eyes on the speed load it's very important.
For countries 1 tier country are very profitable but also expensive but don't be aware to give them a try.
For facebook make sure you try different images and headlines you can check this thread :Guide To facebook Ads.

Last edited:
Since you have a limited budget I would suggest you to focus on countries which language you know, or you know someone can translate cheap. Also to not go to tier-1 countries like Sweden, that you mentioned, since traffic there is expensive and you need to make a really well looking lander to get conversions.

Definitely think of a good tracker, and landers spy tool. With the spy tool you can take the landers that are already converting well, and modify them for your traffic.

Let us know how it goes after :) And good luck!

Thanks for the advice. The reason I suggested somewhere like Sweden was because I thought they would have less competition than somewhere like the UK, US, Canada etc. Surely these would be more expensive? I know that banner and pop up traffic is really cheap. Do you know of any free or cheap spy tools that are available? Thanks.

For tracking I suggest adsbridge they have 30 day free trial and it give you more details since you are promoting mobile offers.
For landing page try to make clear and simple also keep your eyes on the speed load it's very important.
For countries 1 tier country are very profitable but also expensive but don't be aware to give them a try.
For facebook make sure you try different images and headlines you can check this thread :Guide To facebook Ads.

Thank you for your advice. I'm having trouble knowing where to start, as there is a lot of information and options for mobile cpa marketing. As I am a beginner with a small budget, I cannot afford to buy premium tools which would help me to create successfull campains. Although, I now have a landing page creator, which is mobile optimized. I try to learn on this forum and YouTube, but I get overwhelmed sometimes. As you see, I do have some ideas, but unsure what country, traffic source and verticals I should run. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the advice. The reason I suggested somewhere like Sweden was because I thought they would have less competition than somewhere like the UK, US, Canada etc. Surely these would be more expensive? I know that banner and pop up traffic is really cheap. Do you know of any free or cheap spy tools that are available? Thanks.

Well, let's imagine it like this - roughly, you invest some amount in traffic of Tier2/Tier3 country, and get a CR of 1/YY. If you invest the same amount in traffic of Sweden, you might end up with CR of 1/YYYY, and you'd need to invest much more in order to get a CR you want.

It might work if you really know what works for Swedish users (know the targeted audience), if you've worked before in this GEO and have enough money to invest. But if you are in the beginning of your Affiliate Marketing Journey I would strongly recommend to go for Tier2, Tier3. What you can do is to find a country with an average-low population, but still with good volumes of traffic. Some country, where few people would think of working, as most of people are now into India and Thailand (where I don't advice you to go too).

For example, some time ago we explored that Haiti converted like crazy, and tell me, who would say so?

Check it with our support team, and they will send you all the top countries at the moment, with an average eCPM, so that you can decide where is it better for you to start.

Regarding the Spy tools - I know that all of them are more or less of the same cost, although Makemassive provides you with the free trial.
We also had an article about the Spy Tools right here

Hope it helps!

MI
Back