The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Creating a business - road to consistent profitability

aguarella

affiliate
What's this?
This thread will serve as a journal, notebook and accountability tool.

I joined this community a while back but never made a real effort with CPA,CPI, aff, etc. Bought several courses, watched most videos and then nothing... Analysis paralysis and losing focus were common. There are many moving parts and road blocks to CPA/CPI and one can easily get lost. Good thing here is this community and great feedback so far.

What can you expect?
I write short and to the point. I will be fully transparent, swear & rant if need be and call out the BS. I'm very thorough in my analysis and have a very analytical way of thinking. I like automation and making processes as much as possible. I will also be needing help so will be asking questions and will most likely will start different threads if subject justifies. But will definitely try to compile all info in 1 place.

How can you help?
Hope you follow along, chime in as much as you can and contribute to this journey. I will reply when relevant and feel my answer contributes.

See you on the other side.

Help me select an offer
This my second roadblock after first which was getting accepted on couple networks : how to choose a fn' offer... currently going thru Maxbounty.

Can someone share a process for selecting offers ?

Foreign offers

I speak Spanish, English, Portuguese, French and can understand Italian. Would doing an offer in diff language be a good start as traffic usually cheaper? For example, this one game 'Aion' is available in Spanish, so could target spanish speaking countries, instead of US like everyone else.

Less competitive + cheaper, what do you think ?

The selection process
How I searched Maxbounty :
  • Typed "SOI" in search (Single Opt-In)
How I filtered offers :
  • Page load speed - skip if too slow
  • Graphics - skip if ugly (debatable, i know...my preference)
  • Tried submitting forms - skip if complicated
  • Mobile - preference for mobile ready offers
List of offers
I'm not allowed to post links here yet, need 10 posts or something...(annoying) ok, will update this later...

Last edited:
Help me select an offer
This my second roadblock after first which was getting accepted on couple networks : how to choose a fn' offer... currently going thru Maxbounty.

Can someone share a process for selecting offers ?

Foreign offers

I speak Spanish, English, Portuguese, French and can understand Italian. Would doing an offer in diff language be a good start as traffic usually cheaper? For example, this one game 'Aion' is available in Spanish, so could target spanish speaking countries, instead of US like everyone else.

Less competitive + cheaper, what do you think ?

The selection process
How I searched Maxbounty :
  • Typed "SOI" in search (Single Opt-In)
How I filtered offers :
  • Page load speed - skip if too slow
  • Tried submitting forms - skip if complicated
  • Mobile - preference for mobile ready offers
List of offers
I'm not allowed to post links here yet, need 10 posts or something...(annoying) ok, will update this later...
i wish you good luck with this, i think you should try to promote first of all mainly in one GEO. I think you could try to run some tests on those Geos, before starting this campaign. Try to check out the tools that could be helpful for you to help you handle this. As you are intending to run CPA or CPI campaign, then you should definitely learn on tools like Voluum as a tracker, and mostly Admobispy, or Whatrunswhere, to help you out as spy-tool, to help you with analysis, or running your tests, etc... I wish this will help you well!

i wish you good luck with this, i think you should try to promote first of all mainly in one GEO. I think you could try to run some tests on those Geos, before starting this campaign. Try to check out the tools that could be helpful for you to help you handle this. As you are intending to run CPA or CPI campaign, then you should definitely learn on tools like Voluum as a tracker, and mostly Admobispy, or Whatrunswhere, to help you out as spy-tool, to help you with analysis, or running your tests, etc... I wish this will help you well!

I just cancelled Voluum as i never get used to their silo'd interface, i have been running a trial on TrackingDesk, good one !! and also beginner friendly because of the interface and they educate you live.

Good luck !
Greg

CHOOSING AN OFFER
Still kinda stuck here but making progress.

So I've been working on a process for doing research and understand which offers converting best and hot right now, going thru some courses too (probably do a review post later) and compiling everything trying not to get analysis paralysis along the way (which often happens and is a major roadblock cause that just how my brain works, i'm a perfectionist...and yes I know it's not efficient).

I see 2 major scenarios : with or without spying, why? because spying tools cost money and I wanna keep costs low since i'm just starting out and not sure where this will take me. Some tools have trial or limited functionality for free, like similarweb, so that's what i'll be doing for now. Other option is find group buys for bunch of these tools, not sure if that's available.

Clickbank vs other platforms
As comparing platforms I currently have access to, Clickbank has the 'gravity' metric that helps gauge how well a particular offer is performing, plus they have a ton filters, plus you can look at cbengine, muncheye, etc. Haven't seen this level of detail on other platforms yet, have you ?

Talking to your Affiliate Manager is next best thing, or maybe that would be a first... yeah that would be first. Also ask which type of traffic is converting best on those hot offers. Had a great chat with Brittany from YTZ, she had the patience to answer all my questions so big shout out to her.

What's this?
This thread will serve as a journal, notebook and accountability tool.

I joined this community a while back but never made a real effort with CPA,CPI, aff, etc. Bought several courses, watched most videos and then nothing... Analysis paralysis and losing focus were common. There are many moving parts and road blocks to CPA/CPI and one can easily get lost. Good thing here is this community and great feedback so far.

What can you expect?
I write short and to the point. I will be fully transparent, swear & rant if need be and call out the BS. I'm very thorough in my analysis and have a very analytical way of thinking. I like automation and making processes as much as possible. I will also be needing help so will be asking questions and will most likely will start different threads if subject justifies. But will definitely try to compile all info in 1 place.

How can you help?
Hope you follow along, chime in as much as you can and contribute to this journey. I will reply when relevant and feel my answer contributes.

See you on the other side.
Hi @aguarella,
You're on the way of Affiliate Marketing.
I've read you post and would like to suggest admobispy tool as suggest by one geek.
I expecting, It helps newbie to get start.

Looking forward for your more post.

SELECTION PROCESS
I'll be updating this post as I refine the selection and research process :

1. Initial selection
  • Do a search for Single Opt-In (SOI)
  • Minimum $2 payout
  • Foreign countries available
  • Mobile ready
More filters :
  • Open landing page - skip if too slow
  • Enroll in offer - skip if complicated
2. Research
  • Similarweb > look at total visits
  • Google trends > check if trending or dying

banners
Back