The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Crazy Rules From Codejacks for Mobile Marketing.

codejacks

Well Fixers,

First is that I'm half happy and sad with my campaign I ran last month.

Happy because I crossed my goal of $400.
Sad because I had to stop since I the offer went lowdown (saturated with less downloads).

And with that I was really happy with my rules I setup for setting up a Mobile Download Campaign , which I want to share with you all.

1. Always pick a offer that has atleast 50x the cpc bid price of your adnetwork.
2. Always pick a offer that has high ratings by local people and is doing in top 500s.
3. Always pick a offer that has lowest epc in your network.
4. Always pick a offer that nobody is running, or even your affiliate manager has to say 'Wait I will seach and tell you'.

So what made me do this??

1. I always look for new games yet to release
2. I always look for appratings at AppAnnie.com
3. I always look for People Interests and what type of games run better with the ratings/grossings charts.

Using this one can do a kickarse campaign.

Here is my final screenshot of my campaign

upload_2014-11-2_9-0-45.png

And the payout screen

upload_2014-11-2_9-1-29.png

Well that conclude that my rules were right on my face.

Can you elaborate more on 3. Always pick a offer that has lowest epc in your network?

Usually people will go for the highest EPC..are you going for lowest EPC because that means there's less competition?

Can you elaborate more on 3. Always pick a offer that has lowest epc in your network?

Usually people will go for the highest EPC..are you going for lowest EPC because that means there's less competition?

Due to low EPC many affiliates will not try to the run the offer so low competition and with android apps the user will only download it once and open. So the low EPC app downloads will be less saturated i.e. less people would have downloaded the app before.
When you start doing volume with it, EPCs are gonna increase but by then you would have enough data (and paybump) that no one will be able to compete with you.

MI
Back