The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
CrakRevenue

Official CrakRevenue

pVfuDXH.png

Conquer new geos with Cherry.tv!

Cherry.tv is expanding its PPS offer to 120+ new geos!

If you don’t know it yet, Cherry.tv is a fresh and innovative cam site offering state-of-the-art features that are particularly appealing to Millennial users.

Members can get free tokens on minimum purchase, send tips and animated GIFs, take part in special live events and contests, and enjoy an interactive live chat experience with thousands of cam models.

A member ranking system allows models to recognize loyal customers based on their level, who in turn can enjoy increased attention from the models.

Thanks to this expansion, you will now get paid:

• $112.50 for each conversion in 60+ T2 geos (South Africa, Hong Kong, Japan, etc.)
  • $67.50 for each conversion in 60+ T3 geos (Vietnam, Sri Lanka, etc.)

And best of all, conversions in T1 geos (U.K., U.S., Canada, etc.) will still earn you a mouth-watering $225 each!

Seduce your traffic with a compelling live chat experience and enjoy juicy payouts with Cherry.tv!!

N2sKLsN.png

Explore Cam Opportunities With Experts!

There’s a LOT of dough to be made in the Cam world!

Learn our expert insights and hacks by joining our upcoming webinar in partnership with push ads mogul, RichAds!

Topic: Hot cam Niche with Push Ads: RichAds & CrakRevenue Hacks

Date and Time: September 8, 15:00 GMT (11:00 EST)

Speakers:
Daria Maichuk - Head of Customer Service - RichAds
Arnaud Guilon - Cam Vertical Director - CrakRevenue

Agenda:

• Cam niche overview + 2022/2023 trends
  • Tiers to succeed: top GEOs
  • Finding offers that work
  • How to make creatives and landing pages
  • Q&A session

+ Hot Bonuses

Hurry up to register!

7p7qHrs.png

Traffic Factory...
More Targeting Filters Than You Thought Possible!

AffiliateFixers,

Did you know you could target users by language? Or by type of internet access?

Yep, all possible with Traffic Factory, one of the best adult ad networks on the web.

With its large traffic sources, Traffic Factory helps more than 200 million visitors view the right ad daily. Imagine the conversions you can make with this network!

We’ve done some digging you, and we want you to know all the reasons why this ad network is absolutely awesome! What are its unique features? How do you set up your mobile campaigns on its dashboard? So here are some of the essentials we cover in our review:

• Top targeting options
  • Easy campaign creation
  • Accessible data tracking
  • Best geos to convert

Check out our latest blog post...
Traffic Factory: Complete Review and Tutorial (2022) on the CrakRevenue blog!

ydvPn7r.png

Turn Our Webinar Into Dollars!

In case you missed it...

Our Cam Vertical Director delivered an insightful webinar on September 8, in collaboration with Richads. ️

Luckily for you, we recorded every bit of it for you to replay & turn knowledge into wealth!

We provide you with expert advice and hacks to triumph in the Cam vertical and give detailed answers to multiple burning questions, such as:

• What are CrakRevenue’s top Cam offers?
  • Which geos should you be working on?
  • Which audiences should you target?
  • Which ad formats and tools should you use for maximum results?
  • Why do Freemium and Premium cam sites need different approaches?

And if any questions remain unanswered, don’t hesitate to chat with us on CrakRevenue’s website.

Our live chat is open 7 days a week, all year round!

ezR5bb8.png

Make CrakRevenue Your #1 Choice ☝

We’re nominated again, AffiliateFix!

mThink’s Blue Book survey is back for its 2023 edition...

Please help CrakRevenue make the top 5 best CPA Networks for the 4th year in a row!

Pick CrakRevenue ✅ as your favorite network :

It takes only a minute to complete the survey and make CrakRevenue your choice as the top CPA Network of the year.

In the last year, CrakRevenue gave you…

• Bitcoin payments
  • Over 250 new offers across 9 verticals
  • A new secure identity validation process
  • Nearly 18,500 added creatives, from banners and pre-rolls, to widgets

We’ve been ranked 5th best CPA Network for 3 years in a row - help us climb to the top!

Make your vote count today to help change the landscape of affiliate marketing in 2023!!

MCiUGki.png

Better Equipped Affiliates

AffiliateFixers,

Looking to make the most out of our Cam, Dating, CBD, Gaming and Sweepstakes verticals?

We have upgraded the presentation of our most lucrative offers for you to get a clear view of the brands you promote, their target audiences and the best ways to monetize our affiliate programs.

Updated Offer Presentation

Browse our Top Offers and find new & valuable insights to help you reach your goals:

• Key selling points and User experience features (under Offer Description)
  • Target audience and Top promotional methods (under Additional Information)

Still not sure which offer would work best with your traffic?

Ask our friendly team using our live chat, open 7 days a week, all year round.

Let’s turn those insights into more conversions for you!

dEAPlr0.png

Meet us at Booth B51!

AffiliateFixers,

Connect with us at AW Asia 2022 in Bangkok!

Have a one-on-one with some of our company's brightest minds:

• Maxime Bergeron – VP of Affiliate Marketing
  • Derek Paquet – Team Lead - Advertisers

If you're able to make it, please come visit us at Booth B51 to learn more about CrakRevenue's high-paying affiliate programs.

And here’s to remind you why this is the world’s #1 Performance Marketing Conference:

• 4,500+ Attendees
  • 120+ Advertisers
  • 110+ Countries
  • 40+ Speakers
  • 40+ Traffic Sources
  • And tons of surprises!

YpdORoa.png

Double your 1st payout with CrakRevenue
BLACK FRIDAY PROMO

From November 17th to November 30th...

Sign up as a new CrakRevenue affiliate using promo code CRAKDOUBLE and we'll DOUBLE your first payout!

Now's the perfect time to join the world’s most trusted CPA Network!

Take advantage of high-paying affiliate programs, exclusive brands and powerful ad tools that’ll help you convert ALL your traffic this peak online season!

Our numbers speak for themselves:
  • 12+ years in the industry
  • 700+ affiliate offers
  • $40+ million in annual payouts

Fill your bank account before the holidays with CrakRevenue!

Last edited:

FYOsJFU.png

Top Offer + New Promo Tool = HUGE WIN

Ever heard of Jerkmate, the world’s largest and most diverse Adult Cam community? ⭐

You probably have. But are you getting your share of the pie yet?

Since 2019, CrakRevenue Affiliates earned $90 million in commissions promoting this premium cam site, which generates over 150 million monthly visitors.

Members can chat, interact and explore their fantasies online with thousands of live cam models from any device at any time.

Premium features include:

⭐ Exciting group Gold Shows
⭐ Private & Exclusive Shows
⭐ Cam-to-Cam sessions
⭐ VIP adult content
⭐ And much more!

Take advantage of our hundreds of landing pages and in-house promo tools, like our new Embedded Games!

Hi Crack,

I reached my minimum payout level in 2021 itself, but still, the amount is not credited. I completed my identity verification and all, but I didn't receive any payment. As you can see at the top of the second screenshot, the identification verification is still pending. But in the settings tab, the verification is shown as completed, i.e., verified. I tried talking to customer service agents but had no luck in releasing my ammount.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201-084709.png
    Screenshot_20221201-084709.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20221201-084724.png
    Screenshot_20221201-084724.png
    248 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20221201-084738.png
    Screenshot_20221201-084738.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 37
Hi Crack,

I reached my minimum payout level in 2021 itself, but still, the amount is not credited. I completed my identity verification and all, but I didn't receive any payment. As you can see at the top of the second screenshot, the identification verification is still pending. But in the settings tab, the verification is shown as completed, i.e., verified. I tried talking to customer service agents but had no luck in releasing my ammount.

Hi Chakri,

No worries, we'll get this taken care of.

Sending you a follow up PM right now.

Thanks!

x46i4Ze.png

DECEMBER PROMO for *NEW* Affiliates!
Double your commissions

If you haven’t joined our network yet, now is the perfect time of the year to do so!

From December 1st to December 31st, if you sign up as a new CrakRevenue affiliate using promo code DOUBLEMONEY, we’ll double your commissions generated by January 31st.*

Signing up with us means access to hundreds of high-paying affiliate programs and a full range of powerful ad tools

(check out our powerful Smartlink with a 17% performance increase, thanks to its upgraded algorithm!)

Since 2019, our affiliates have earned a whopping $90 million in commissions promoting exclusive offers, thanks to hundreds of landing pages and in-house creatives.

Click the button below to unwrap this exclusive promo!

*Terms and conditions apply

Hi, I am practically a newbie, I have worked with Mobidea before (a few years ago), now I am with lospollos (but still not getting paid), but my earnings have always been low, now I want to try with a new network and I have read about you guys. I am targeting more adult traffic, is it possible that you can accept me if I register, thank you.

Hi, I am practically a newbie, I have worked with Mobidea before (a few years ago), now I am with lospollos (but still not getting paid), but my earnings have always been low, now I want to try with a new network and I have read about you guys. I am targeting more adult traffic, is it possible that you can accept me if I register, thank you.

Robert,

Absolutely! Once you register, send us a message here.

We're always accepting new affiliates and understand that everyone has to start from somewhere!

j2LTOVp.png

Read CrakRevenue’s 2023 Forecast

One of CrakRevenue’s top minds shares his views in a new interview with mThink!

In this interview you’ll get Maxime’s take on the following topics:

• Performance marketing predictions for 2023
  • Our industry’s biggest challenges for the next 5 years
  • The evolving role of influencers and brand ambassadors
  • New technologies likely to have the most significant impact
  • The future of Affiliate marketing

We hope this interview will help you adapt to our industry’s changing landscape, and help ready yourself for any opportunities or challenges on the horizon.

Enjoy!

Our Whalentine's GIVEAWAY

Will you be our Whalentine?

Enter our contest by Feb. 14, and you could warm your feet (and your valentine’s) with these gorgeous CrakRevenue-themed socks! (10x2 pairs)

How?

1. Like/subscribe to either one of our FB or IG pages
  2. Complete our quick entry form below!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE CONTEST

Good luck to all!

*Conditions apply

dhS0R8V.png

Upscale Your Campaigns with Our 16 Promo Tools!!

Our development team has been keeping busy! Yep, over the past few years, we worked hard to develop and improve the best promo tools for our affiliates.

And so far, CrakRevenue is proud to count 16 awesome affiliate marketing tools available on the CrakRevenue portal!

Create more efficient campaigns with in-house tools built for your success by our team of experts. Reduce the time put into your campaigns and reach your goals faster with one of the 16 tools at your disposal.

Discover powerful tools like:

• Smartlinks
  • Pre-Roll ads
  • Cam Swipe
  • Chat heads

And so many more tools, including outside resources, to help you grow your affiliate marketing business.

Check out our article:
16 High-Performing Affiliate Marketing Tools to Help You Create Optimized Campaigns available now on the CrakRevenue blog!

T0o9Wzf.png

Get Your Commissions Instantly with MassPay

This April, we’re happy to make a new payment method available to our affiliates.

To give you more options and increase our efficiency, we’ve partnered with MassPay!

With its global payments service, MassPay can instantly process payments to our affiliates in more than 240 countries and markets. Plus, you can cash in your profits in over 70 currencies, including cryptocurrencies.

By choosing MassPay as your payment method, you will receive your funds instantly in your MassPay account. Once they’re deposited, you can withdraw them one of these four ways:

• Direct bank deposit (local currencies)
  • InstaPay (to a debit card)
  • Cryptocurrency options
  • Bank wire transfer (in USD)

Wanna switch to MassPay? Starting April 3rd, you can simply choose MassPay as your payment method on the CrakRevenue portal and follow the instructions.

Get all the details about getting paid through MassPay in our dedicated article here.

JkO0fXU.png

Choosing an Affiliate Program :cool:

AffiliateFixers,

We're sharing the 6 key factors to consider when hunting for the best affiliate programs to monetize your traffic.

These include:

• Your audience
  • The brand’s image
  • The CPA Network
  • Commission rates
  • Promo tools
  • Tracking/reporting

Learn our tips for each of these factors, and achieving affiliate marketing success could happen much sooner than you think!

Spoiler alert: You'll find 2 high-paying affiliate programs at the end of the post...

MI
Back