The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPATank

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several types of referrals as mentioned above – another credible CPATank Affiliate, someone well known in the industry, or a traffic source.

If you have a credible CPATank Affiliate, have that person contact their AM with the email you applied with. You will be approved immediately if your referral is in good standing with CPATank.

A well known source in the Internet Marketing industry includes anyone who owns a well known blog who has done a review of CPATank, anyone who runs a relevant Facebook Group, another network owner, or anyone else who has a good reputation to vouch for you.

Examples of traffic sources include Traffic Vance, Plenty of Fish, JumpTab, 7 Search, your Facebook Ads Account Representative, AdMob, ExoClick, or Engage BDR, etc. Have your representative contact your AM and vouch for you. Your account will be approved without an interview.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me!

Salute

hey TheGeneralCPATank ..

how to quickly accepted by CPATank ..
I have a blog with traffic 500-600/visitor

how to quickly accepted by CPATank ..
I have a blog with traffic 500-600/visitor

To get approved immediately, you will need a referral, and do as previously stated -

There are several types of referrals as mentioned above – another credible CPATank Affiliate, someone well known in the industry, or a traffic source.

If you have a credible CPATank Affiliate, have that person contact their AM with the email you applied with. You will be approved immediately if your referral is in good standing with CPATank.

A well known source in the Internet Marketing industry includes anyone who owns a well known blog who has done a review of CPATank, anyone who runs a relevant Facebook Group, another network owner, or anyone else who has a good reputation to vouch for you.

Examples of traffic sources include Traffic Vance, Plenty of Fish, JumpTab, 7 Search, your Facebook Ads Account Representative, AdMob, ExoClick, or Engage BDR, etc. Have your representative contact your AM and vouch for you. Your account will be approved without an interview.

You can also arrange with the Admin to Deposit $100 to be approved. Your $100 Deposit will be returned to you in full with your first payout over $500.

If you have any other questions, PM me!
Thank you!

CPATank has just announced our Tank Locker Pro!
22.jpg

Stay tuned this week for our video and text tutorials!​

Can you give me a referral link??
I really want to join.

We have over 10K + affiliates, you can have one of them vouch for you, or have an AM or representative from another credible network or traffic source contact me. Any referral needs to contact me through email at SAM@CPATank.com. Then we'll get you approved immediately :)

★CPATank Contest★48 Hours Only★CPATank Contest★48 Hours Only★

ipad-promo.jpg
All affiliates who generate 10K/Day in revenue will get an iPad 3 or $1,000 Amazon Gift Card as a bonus!
Contact me now, you don't want to miss out!
SAM@CPATank.com l AIM: SAM l Skype: CPASamantha​

Attachments

• ipad-promo2.jpg
    ipad-promo2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 72
Re:I have referred by 7 seacrh representative John M

Hi,blackbarbies,

Jason here,i just asked the 7 search representative John M about my application,he said he have send refering email to your network,so when can you approve my application because i really want to join your awesome network and start to earn some money.

General, sent an application to your network about a week ago and haven't heard back. Please let me know how I can be accepted.

Thanks,

CPATank is a great cpa but something is really confusing me. I applied like a week or two ago and did not receive a call or a acceptance/rejection email. What I did get was a bunch of emails talking about the top converting offers and news on cpatank :confused:

CPATank is a great cpa but something is really confusing me. I applied like a week or two ago and did not receive a call or a acceptance/rejection email. What I did get was a bunch of emails talking about the top converting offers and news on cpatank :confused:

Dont botherwith them its not a all that great network and they wont accept you without a referral.

Is this company still working or what? Seems like a lot of all play and no game to me.

Dont botherwith them its not a all that great network and they wont accept you without a referral.

Is this company still working or what? Seems like a lot of all play and no game to me.

Yes, it is still working. I think CPA Tank is a great network. The General/Owner Vito Glazers is a good guy. Sam/blackbarbie is a good AM. CPA Tank doesn't run internal campaigns competing with their affiliates like many other networks. They have no funding/payment issues. The referral to join system keeps a lot of fraud out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back