The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cpanel for Google Cloud

Webuzo in my opinion is the best free hosting control panel for any cloud services or vps. Check out their installation guide, it's pretty easy. Their interface is clean af ;)

awesome. I saw your post late aditya, dang. I actually had cyberpanel installed in Google Cloud. I dont have any background in IT btw, you can imagine :) Any feedback on Cyberpanel?

Cyberpanel looks great, I haven't personally used it tbh, does it have a good file manager? That's the most important thing for me tbh xD I can't use terminal or ftp to make changes or upload something.

Cyberpanel looks great, I haven't personally used it tbh, does it have a good file manager? That's the most important thing for me tbh xD I can't use terminal or ftp to make changes or upload something.
I dont know yet. I have to ask the guy from fivver who installed it for me hehe. I'll get back to you then

cPanel Announces Collaboration with Google Cloud to Bring cPanel & WHM to Google Cloud Platform Marketplace. System Administrators, Web Hosting Providers can access cPanel & WHM for cloud servers and virtual machines with GCP Marketplace.
Create a cPanel & WHM instance on Google Compute Engine
  1. If you do not already possess a Google account, create one. Then, log in to Google.
  2. Navigate to the Google Compute Engine website. The Google Compute Engine interface will appear.
  3. Click Get Started For Free. A new interface will appear.

MI
Back