Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official CPAHub [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPAHub

affiliate
CPAHub submitted a new resource:

CPAHub.io - At CPAHub we believe that support is the most important thing of a network.

logo.png

We started our development in early 2016; initially it began as an exclusive private network, which we (The CPAHub Staff) used as our own network. We always thought that we could start our own network, because we have loads of experience and yes we can! In early 2018 CPAHub launched!

We believe that everyone should have access to 24/7 so that's what we've achieved. Everyone gets assigned a manager. He/she can do...

Read more about this resource...

CPAHub submitted a new resource:

CPAHub.io - At CPAHub we believe that support is the most important thing of a network.

Read more about this resource...
I have been a member of CPAHub since they launched their Alpha dashboard and it becomes better and better! Right now they have a few hundred CPI offers and even more PIN/email submit offers. I've always got my money when I requested it through my manager because they pay when you want them to pay I hope I will see some more users because the staff team is definetely working hard on making it great they are almost 24/7 online and always reply within minutes

CPAHub updated CPAHub.io with a new update entry:

24/7 on-site Livechat

We have received a lot of feedback since our initial launch and of course we did something with it. Today we launched our new improved communication service between YOU and the affiliate manager!

Since today you can chat with us through your dashboard. In the right corner at the bottom of your screen you will see a green chat box. Through that box you can contact your affiliate manager (or get in contact with one of our other managers when yours is away.)

We really hope that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Dashboard + Homepage

Hello there,
At CPAHub developing never stops, that's why that today we've launched our new dashboard, with this new dashboard also came a new home-page with more information than before.

Our new Dashboard is faster, look's better and is more efficient for everyone.We have a whole new content locking system; including link lockers, file lockers, note lockers and of course also the gateway tool.

We really hope that you will all like our new better system.

Kind regards,
CPAHub...

Insane Finland PIN Offer LAUNCHED!

Hey there,
We have updated our database with even more offers, of course, we do this daily, but today's offers deserve an update on their own!

We currently have multiple PIN(/sim) submit offers which pay more than $20 (!!!!). Our biggest PIN pay-out currently is $25,-

We really hope that you will enjoy our new offers.

Kind regards,
CPAHub Advertisement Team.

Our new Dashboard is a huge success! Feel free to take a look, we review your account almost instantly.

Hey there,

We are soon going to launch our community forum. Feel free to register now on our CPA network! We offer the best support in the industry.

Hi there,

For the next 3 hours earn %10 more than normal; we currently are having a community event, every lead/conversion now pays %10 more. We will be running more of these in the feature.

Invoices for this month have also been generated. We will be starting with the net-30 payments on the 29th.

The event that we ran yesterday has been a huge success! We will be running more of these events in the future.

We've pushed a small bug fix for our Live Statistics page. Traffic from Russia is now also being captured on our live statistic page.

Hey there,

We are soon going to launch our community forum. Feel free to register now on our CPA network! We offer the best support in the industry.
It's almost here! We are currently creating some content for our forum so it is not empty when we launch it.

We have fixed our Livechat. It did not work through internet explorer but should work on all browsers now.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

We have added 200 new offers to our network including dating offers. These were all requested by our affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back