New cool offers are available now:

eef764ef5a.png

Want more offers?
Just click HERE: cpahub|Content Locking & Incentive CPA Network

Read the rest of this update entry...

CPAHub updated CPAHub.io with a new update entry:

CPAHub - New Dashboard

Dear partners!

This is the first update in a while, but we are back on our weekly update schedule. Today we have launched our brand new dashboard!

What is new? Everything! We have mobile(&desktop) content lockers, smart links, file lockers, direct linking, a GREAT referral system and a fully working landing page request page. Where all of our users can generate premade landing pages!

We are working really hard behind the scenes to release new features weekly.

Where to...

Dear Publishers!

We've added two exclusive PIN submits in the Netherlands. These are exclusively available to CPAHub members and are not seen anywhere else.

Interested in earning through the best CPA network in 2018?: CPAHub

Dear Publishers!

Three new exclusive dating offers have been added to the CPAHub offer catalog. These three offers will be available for the next 14 days to test their performance.

Interested in earning through the best CPA network in 2018?: CPAHub

Dear Members,

We have fully fixed our support system if you have not received a reply on your previous ticket, please remake it!

Sorry for the inconveniences.

$$ - Event Time - $$
Dear (future) publishers,
CPAHub will be hosting an insane event for all of our affiliates; earn $50 or more on Sunday (24-06-2018) and we'll give you a bonus $25!* Questions? Feel free to message your affiliate manager or send us a private message through Affiliatefix. We'll reply within a few hours.

Not yet a member of the fastest growing CPA network? Register here!

*limited to the first 50 winners, only available on PayPal pay-outs.

CPAHub updated CPAHub.io with a new update entry:

Landing Page Requests

CGrvN28.png
Dear Publishers,
We have over 100 landing page templates ready to be used by our publishers. Healthcare? Insurance? Fortnite? We have everything. Contact your affiliate manager to receive additional details. Landing pages are fully customized upon request and we host them for you with no additional cost.

Do you want to make money online through CPA? Register...

Hello,
We are currently developing an offerwall for our publishers to use to monetize their incentive traffic. Our expectation is that we will release this within a few days.

Not yet signed-up to the best CPA network in existence? Register here!

Hello,
We are currently developing an offerwall for our publishers to use to monetize their incentive traffic. Our expectation is that we will release this within a few days.

Not yet signed-up to the best CPA network in existence? Register here!
Just a small progress update, development is going faster than expected! :)

$$ - Event Time - $$
Dear (future) publishers,
CPAHub will be hosting an insane event for all of our affiliates; earn $100 or more on Sunday (01-07-2018) and we'll give you a bonus $25!* Questions? Feel free to message your affiliate manager or send us a private message through Affiliatefix. We'll reply within a few hours.

Not yet a member of the fastest growing CPA network? Register here!

*limited to the first 50 winners, only available on PayPal pay-outs.

Hello,
We are currently finishing up our landing page request system. Users may experience slower responses from our staff team for the upcoming few days. Average replies should be in 3 hours.

Hello,
We are currently finishing up our landing page request system. Users may experience slower responses from our staff team for the upcoming few days. Average replies should be in 3 hours.

Almost finished! :)

I have been a member of CPAHub since they launched their Alpha dashboard and it becomes better and better! Right now they have a few hundred CPI offers and even more PIN/email submit offers. I've always got my money when I requested it through my manager because they pay when you want them to pay I hope I will see some more users because the staff team is definetely working hard on making it great they are almost 24/7 online and always reply within minutes
We've never taken the time to say thank you for your nice words. So, here it is: "Thank you!".

We at CPAHub are always working on making the best affiliate network in the world even better.

So, we have added multiple high payout offers available for everyone! (No offer approval required!).

CPAHub has received a small update regarding our back-end. Users should not experience any hick-ups.

Hi everyone,

We've just restocked our Bitcoin supply; all Bitcoin payments will be sent tonight.
Ethereum payments are already sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back