Cpagrip with Popunder

Lomion Koren

affiliate
upload_2017-4-7_22-54-6.png

Advertising Network: Clickadu popunder
Spent: $11+
Earn: 0$
upload_2017-4-7_22-57-20.png

i have test many offer with mobile popunder targeting.
upload_2017-4-7_22-55-12.png

THE OFFER LIST THAT I USED
upload_2017-4-7_23-0-53.png

LOST TIME AND MONEY.
EARN SOME EXPERIENCE LOL

Last edited:
I earned some money by advertising on pop under advertising network and guess what? After making about $100 in two days, my earnings were all reversed. The acct manager told me that I am sending bad traffic. What can I do, I have to leave it for the time being b/c I lost all my advertising money at the moment. Will try again some other time.

I earned some money by advertising on pop under advertising network and guess what? After making about $100 in two days, my earnings were all reversed. The acct manager told me that I am sending bad traffic. What can I do, I have to leave it for the time being b/c I lost all my advertising money at the moment. Will try again some other time.

My opinion is yes to try some other method like- Affiliate Marketing (CPA). Because you already have lost about $100.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi .
we buy crazy amount of pop traffic ( about $400,000 ) i can tell you that clickadu is not so amazing.
you should try networks that have good anti bot mechanize such as popads.net and adsterra.com
if you want high paying product that convert on desktop and mobile. you should try our finance offers with a CPA of $500

It's more like negative publicity than a real case, man :)

1. All of those offers are mobile, the GEO was chosen are tier1, the bid was set to $1, $1.10 (a way too low for mobile tier1).
2. You have spent $11. Eleven bucks, Carl. A way too low for testing offers with such CPM.

Take care.

banners
Back