The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAFix Fantasy Football League 2012/2013!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Join Here: Sign Up now!

This is the Official discussion thread.

Talk about your squad, league rankings, points, transfers and everything else!

Banter!

Question: I've selected my players, now I click "perform transfers", it takes me to the same page (with all the players I've choosen), but isntead it says "continue". I click continue and a warning pops up "Sorry, please try again. You need to select at least one transfer." What do I do??

Question: I've selected my players, now I click "perform transfers", it takes me to the same page (with all the players I've choosen), but isntead it says "continue". I click continue and a warning pops up "Sorry, please try again. You need to select at least one transfer." What do I do??
Not sure what your doing mate? Have you registered and logged in?

Have you selected the player that you want to change?

I'm in, looking forward to it!

guys , i can't find the JOIN link ?

i created my team , i am logged in and win i click on the mini-league link i got nothing
no join , no place to enter the pin or the password ??/

guys , i can't find the JOIN link ?

i created my team , i am logged in and win i click on the mini-league link i got nothing
no join , no place to enter the pin or the password ??/
In the dashboard scroll to the bottom right and click "Join"

MI
Back