Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAFix.com Needs Everyones help!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So guys as you can see i have taken everything into account and i feel for us to grow to our full potential the forums had to change, so i have now broken each CPA method into a sub forum - i hope this will attract more people and more posts, which will equal a better and busier site for everyone!

I personally am working all the time on the site but for once

"I need your help"

all I'm asking is you support the forum and where were trying to get to and make a few threads/posts - now we have these new sub forums we need some serious content - so please any spare time just post up some guides, questions, discussion etc!

I will be so grateful to whomever helps out and feel free to pm me for a favour anytime!

thanks guys!

CPAFix.com is the future of CPA online - lets get this money together!

K.

I guess since you're asking in my email, the main reason I'm holding back contributing to the forums is my lack of finding anything to post about? I guess is the simplest way to put it.

Another reason I don't venture around much is I hate forums. I don't use that "hate" word often, however forums are so difficult to find anything worth reading anymore, titles are almost always misleading as well as people (elitist members) always jump at your throat when/if you say something wrong. I'm not at all saying this forum does these things, never the less I haven't bothered to look honestly...since 90% of active forums I've attended fit that profile.

I noticed you're in process of setting up a blog? I would LOVE that. I would also love to see (and pardon my ignorance if you already have this) guides! I know there are so many people looking for handouts, I'm one of them. I"m a professional web developer and make my cpa income through viral spam. I would love to get into SEO/Organic traffic, but I haven't been given a nice taste of "free"...if that makes sense?

I hope none of what I said is taken too personally. This site looks great, and has had tons of work pooled into it. I recognize a lot of big names as well popping up just from sitting on this page alone! As well as pardon my spelling/grammar errors, typing this fast so I can get back to work.

Appreciate the feedback and thats why i wanted to separate the forums so people will know exactly where to go and get what they want/need, again yes there is guides but they are in there respective forums now - can i ask tho you say you don't like forums and want hand outs - but as you know nothing comes without a few questions etc? have you made some posts asking for information on what you want to find? maybe try it - now we have a section for "Traffic" maybe a good start would be to post a few questions about CPA SEO?

thanks for your reply man.

See i don't even know what to ask! I don't know what half these words mean (exaggerating a bit). I don't know where to begin asking what I need, and in lieu of being embarrassed or blatantly shut down I back away from asking anything at all.

If there was a "This is how you generate traffic to your site, and this is how you profit from it" post/page instead of having to dig through the forums to find it, I'm certain it would get great attention. But going through the forum 5 minutes ago, I got lost easily and didn't feel like learning how to navigate so simply gave up.

Everyone LOVES free stuff, I'm one of them. I think there was at one point a section of this forum called "Freebies", i visited it at least 3-4 times upon birth of this forum. But since then I haven't looked haha.

Let me know what else I can fill you in with, I don't know how to explain a lot of what i'm requesting without further polite interrogation.

Another reason I don't venture around much is I hate forums. I don't use that "hate" word often, however forums are so difficult to find anything worth reading anymore, titles are almost always misleading as well as people (elitist members) always jump at your throat when/if you say something wrong.

Hi ev0,

Be assured that CPAfix is not like any other forums.. Members over here are really very friendly as well as helpful. If you need any help related to CPA industry then feel free to start a thread on its relevant category and we will help you...

Especially Mr. K is not like other admins who act pricey.... He is a good man and will surely help you :)

CPAFix treats his members like family and yes

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY :)

Enjoy your stay

Regards
~Sam~

Hey K & everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around lately but my Database & Algebra for Applications classes have been really kicking my butt!
Luckily I'm in finals week so I'll have a brake coming up to spend with my friends here!
By the way the site is looking sharp! Good job!

Thanks for checking in K ;)

"people (elitist members) always jump at your throat when/if you say something wrong."

I guess that I'm not the only one who noticed this in other forums,lol! But I have heard good things about this one so I decided to see for myself. I haven't posted much because I am still getting a feel for this forum. But I must say that I truly enjoy the "laid back" atmosphere of this forum. Very friendly.

Just joined a couple days back and I can say that this is good! But I happened to came across it 'by chance' when I was reading Luke's blog. I am sure if there's more visibility for CPAFix it will be an even more vibrant community.

Come on guys pump up the volume :). Heard ya .K!

The effect of the display will not be wasted one bit during the reception. The paper colorful rain could be sprayed out once when the couple cuts the wedding cake and another time at the door when they leave the reception hall.

Xrummer spam :D

MI
Back