Happy Birthday CPAFix.com

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Happy Birthday

birthday.jpg

So i just realised it was a year ago today i purchased the domain CPAFix.com - the site wasn't up for a few weeks but whoa - been amazing year and this site and you guys have changed my life, I've been able to leave my day job, go full time internet marketing and build up enough revenue to live comfortable, buy a property and put a nice budget into the relaunch of CPAFix.

Thank you! You guys rock - so much more to come, heres to the next 10 years :)

Happy 1st Birthday to CPAFix.com

Happy Birthday CPAFix!

I appreciate your hard work K, and the support of the other members of the forum. You have proved anything is possible by taking a brand new domain to grow to 2,000 members in the first year. I visualize CPAFix reaching 20,000+ members by 2nd birthday next year :)

Happy Birthday CPAFix!

I appreciate your hard work K, and the support of the other members of the forum. You have proved anything is possible by taking a brand new domain to grow to 2,000 members in the first year. I visualize CPAFix reaching 20,000+ members by 2nd birthday next year :)

We share the same eyes man!

Shits getting real serious!

Very Happy Birthday and congratulations to K for establishing the leading CPA Forum on the internet!! That too in just a year...awesome!

In the coming years I see CPAFix as the go-to-site for CPA newbies, not-so-newbies and gurus alike. Wish CPAFix all the very best for all future endeavors!!

Very Happy Birthday and congratulations to K for establishing the leading CPA Forum on the internet!! That too in just a year...awesome!

In the coming years I see CPAFix as the go-to-site for CPA newbies, not-so-newbies and gurus alike. Wish CPAFix all the very best for all future endeavors!!

I appreciate all your support!

Wow, Happy Birthday! And many huge returns... Without a doubt this is the coolest community around. Now everyone have a drink of champagne and celebrate the success of our fix.

Happy Birthday CPAFix!!! I just joined today and excited to be part of the community!

-Mike

banners
Back