The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA tools

RockyDC

affiliate
Hi, I am new to CPA and would like to do CPA. I would like to know if what are the tools I need to start.

Here's what I have so far.

Instabuilder for landing page
Funnel Flux for tracking
Clickmagick
domain names
Spy tool (Adplexity)
RTX platform (ad network)

And do I need a word scraper?

Thanks!

why 'Funnel Flux' AND 'Clickmagick' at the same time you should use one tracking tool only .
let me tell you some thing that will save you lot of money.
you just have to get a cloud hosted tracking tool, like voluum or adsbradge .
than you need amazon AWS to host your landing pages and that's cheaper and better then hosting or a VPS.
you know what's even better .
follow my new tutorial about CPA from here.

why 'Funnel Flux' AND 'Clickmagick' at the same time you should use one tracking tool only .
let me tell you some thing that will save you lot of money.
you just have to get a cloud hosted tracking tool, like voluum or adsbradge .
than you need amazon AWS to host your landing pages and that's cheaper and better then hosting or a VPS.
you know what's even better .
follow my new tutorial about CPA from here.

I've had Clickmagick for a while which I used for my solo ads business. But I found out about Funnel Flux from my friend and told me I have to have that tracking tool for CPA offers so I got one.

Thanks for your reply though and will definitely review your tutorials.

I've had Clickmagick for a while which I used for my solo ads business. But I found out about Funnel Flux from my friend and told me I have to have that tracking tool for CPA offers so I got one.
do you know that Funnel Flux is a powerful tracking tool.
but the problem is that it's self hosted and if you copy is located in USA, and you are dealing with Asian traffic you will see a huge loss, that's the problem,
i suggest you sty with cloud tracking tool, better for newbies.
with self hosted trackers you always have to install them where you traffic is located is you want to see good results .

Hi, I am new to CPA and would like to do CPA. I would like to know if what are the tools I need to start.

Here's what I have so far.

Instabuilder for landing page
Funnel Flux for tracking
Clickmagick
domain names
Spy tool (Adplexity)
RTX platform (ad network)

And do I need a word scraper?

Thanks!
Let me get some changes and adjustments on your tools:
Funnel flux, i could suggest you to change it and go for something like Voluum, or Adsbridge,
Spy-tools, yeah adplexity is a good one, but usually quietly expensive for newbies, so let me suggest you to go for ADMObiSpy, it has great features for cpa offers, and is far away cheaper, moreover, their support is awesome. You could reach them here, and i think they do offer a trial.
AD-network:you could go for Startapp, Mobfox, or Mobiads.

banners
Back