The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA + Popads + Adplexity - Journey

Eywow

I just set up a campaign with popads, I ripped two different landers from Adplexity and use 3 different sweepstake offers from Maxbounty with PPL of $1.90.
I already spent $7 on traffic and got not a single conversion so far.

The CTR of booth landing pages is 6.25%, how much do you think I need to spent before I should stop the campaign?

The combination I chose is used by a lot of other people according to Adplexity for longer than a week so it seems to convert somehow.

My bid at popads is $1.30 CPM.

Hello @Eywow

My name is Larry and I represent PopCash. Since we are also in the same niche with PopAds, have you ever considered to try our network as well ?
We can assign an account manager for you which can assist in the campaign optimization process.
Let me know if you have any queries.

By the way, we work on CPM !

Hi Eyewow, how did everything go?

If you see someone running a pops campaign for a week it doesn´t necessarily mean that the campaign is profitable. They might be testing the offer just like yourself. $7 is too short of an investment to decide to stop it.

So much for just copy-catting what other people are trying to do.
Too many possible variables here and using one ad source and only $7 of ad spend is not really going to tell you much -- other than what you did does not work.

MI
Back