“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPA + Popads + Adplexity - Journey

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by Eywow, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Eywow

Eywow Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I just set up a campaign with popads, I ripped two different landers from Adplexity and use 3 different sweepstake offers from Maxbounty with PPL of $1.90.
    I already spent $7 on traffic and got not a single conversion so far.

The CTR of booth landing pages is 6.25%, how much do you think I need to spent before I should stop the campaign?

The combination I chose is used by a lot of other people according to Adplexity for longer than a week so it seems to convert somehow.

My bid at popads is $1.30 CPM.

affmarketer101 and vigaso like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. vigaso

vigaso Affiliate affiliate

affmarketer101 likes this.
  4. Larry PopCash

Larry PopCash Affiliate affiliate

Hello @Eywow

My name is Larry and I represent PopCash. Since we are also in the same niche with PopAds, have you ever considered to try our network as well ?
    We can assign an account manager for you which can assist in the campaign optimization process.
    Let me know if you have any queries.

By the way, we work on CPM !

5. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

6. BenitoB

BenitoB Affiliate affiliate

Hi Eyewow, how did everything go?

If you see someone running a pops campaign for a week it doesn´t necessarily mean that the campaign is profitable. They might be testing the offer just like yourself. $7 is too short of an investment to decide to stop it.

7. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

So much for just copy-catting what other people are trying to do.
    Too many possible variables here and using one ad source and only $7 of ad spend is not really going to tell you much -- other than what you did does not work.

Creed Aventus likes this.
  8. rockstar08

rockstar08 Affiliate affiliate

Pop campaigns need a lot of budget to test and optimise compared to search or display ..

MI