The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA Offer and 7Search PPC Campaign - Chip in with your suggestio

Re: CPA Offer and 7Search PPC Campaign - Chip in with your sugge

I have described it in point no 5 in my first post

Sorry I don't think I explained myself very well. What I meant to say is - when you (you personally) block sub-id's in the 7search account tools do you use the same format (xxxxx-xxxxx) which is returned in your tracking.

I'm asking this because I've noticed you can just enter AFFID into 7search account tools which essentially blocks all of the RID's within it. At first I thought doing this blocked the referring 'domain' but in my stats I have seen a referrer with the same AFFID & RID click 7 times in a row across multiple domains within seconds. Which makes me wonder, what the hell is AFFID even suppose to be. I know it's the Affiliate ID but how come it has sub-id's (RID's) of it's own.

I'm starting to think that blocking both AFFID and RID might be a waste of time and simply blocking the latter on it's own is more effective to clean up the traffic.

I'm in no way certain though, which is why I wanted to hear someone else's experience.

I thought I might also point out that at first I was setting up my links the same way - &subid1=###AFFID###-###RID###

Now I separate the two like this &subid1=###AFFID###&subid2=###RID### which I can then get a more detailed report in prosper like this.

20120116-d2mgn4873skp7et4wb1dtaj7ec.jpg

Now it's broken down by AFFID -> RID -> KEYWORD

If there are a lot of garbage and repeat clicks coming from a few RID's within a group I can block it at the source (by blocking the AFFID)

Great post, I have tried 7search had low results, what types of categories work well on 7search?

Thanks

I thought I might also point out that at first I was setting up my links the same way - &subid1=###AFFID###-###RID###

Now I separate the two like this &subid1=###AFFID###&subid2=###RID### which I can then get a more detailed report in prosper like this.

20120116-d2mgn4873skp7et4wb1dtaj7ec.jpg

Now it's broken down by AFFID -> RID -> KEYWORD

If there are a lot of garbage and repeat clicks coming from a few RID's within a group I can block it at the source (by blocking the AFFID)

That is a very good suggestion!

Great post, I have tried 7search had low results, what types of categories work well on 7search?

Thanks

That's normally how it is, because 7search requires a different approach. Can't say which offers work well with 7search because it all depends on what type of techniques you use. IMO you can succeed with any type of offer though it may be too early for me to say that because I haven't tried all types of offers myself.

Hi, can you let me know how do you know which keywords will you set as exact or phrase or broad?

I have one awsome offer what i promote through 7search... ROI 1003% and from 800-1200% stay all the time. :)

I have one awsome offer what i promote through 7search... ROI 1003% and from 800-1200% stay all the time. :)

wow that's a really really good ROI, impressive... how did you do it?

wow that's a really really good ROI, impressive... how did you do it?
Yes i know this is very good. How can i did that. Simple add one offer to 7search and add 5 keywords. Thats all...

What kind of volume do you get on those 5 KWs? From my experience their traffic is very slow.

Congrats. Unfortunately many newbie in CPA are not like you. If there are good-hearted successful in CPA out there, Can you guide me?

Hello Perry, this is very informative and I'm going to follow in your footsteps. Now that your up and running, how much does daily maintenance does it take to maintain the level of success you want? Also did you follow a certain plan to get you started? Everything is so well laid out, what things would you change now? I wish you much success and thank you for this post. Now I have something to frame my plan around. Thank you Cheers...

Hello Affmen, I would love to know the Network and the product. I can use that kind of action, that is incredible returns. Please share your expertise with us, I really can use the help. Thanks Cheers...

MI
Back