The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

cpa marketing

jaideep

affiliate
Hey ! How are you doing guise ?
I managed to get 6-7 cpa networks accounts like peerfly, neverblue, mundomedia etc. I want to promote gaming and dating offers but no experience of doing that. My friend is doing well. Can anyone tell me what thing i have to learn ? PPC, PPV or what ? ofcourse a newbie..
Thank you

it's not about how many networks you can get into buddy ;)

i would go with gaming, cause the dating vertical is more competative. Ask your affiliate manager for the best offers for your kind of traffic.
Also you should pick 1 traffic source first, master it and them move on other stuff. E.g. I started with PPC on Facebook and then moved on to PPV.

Make shure you got your tracking up and running before you start anything :ninja:

Pick one source and stick to it...i'd start with PPC due to low deposits - go with either FB, PoF or 7Search.

Well I almost 100% agree with K.

Pick one source to get started... once you learn the basics and start making positive ROI, At that point you can expand out and venture into other verticals and diversify your operating expenses. But starting out yes pick one. Once you master your work flow and streamline everything only at that point should you start dabbling into adding more to your inventory.

Well everyone is right and you can take advice for whats its worth. I think everyone on these forum knows what they are talking about. with that being said, my two cents would be the same for any new affiliate.

1. be prepared for the long haul. It is almost a knee jerk response for new affiliates to flock to what seems to be converting really well. Yes gaming and dating are flooded and yes, they do convert, but like the previous poster said, dating is very competitive. You have to compete for placements because people who have larger budgets and can operate on razor think margins will outbid you most of the time.

If you want to stay in dating, look for obscure niche dating type sites. obviously eharmoney would not be obscure. the more laser targeted and unique your niche is the better, you will have way less traffic, but this traffic will convert much higher, and as always focus on long tailed keywords.

2. focus on a niche that you know something about, or at least have this as one of your main focus points. You can keep typical niches in your bag, but look for something that is not well penetrated. do keyword research and find something that clicks. this may take a while, but this is why research is very important. bloggers sometimes do hours of keyword research looking for the right combination of keywords and long tails that will work for them and their given niche.

3. use both paid and organic traffic. there is a book that K wrote called newbie 411. you will have to search for it on here, but it is worth the read for new affiliates.

4. stay on forums and learn all you can. why do you think i am on here? I spend half of my time just reading other peoples post and learning. there are few sites that I visit everyday religiously and this is one of them. take note.

5. keep positive and incorporate something you learn everyday. try new methods and dont worry if you think your doing it wrong. there is no perfect way to do anything in this world of affiliate marketing. It all depends on your own personal flavor.

That's about all i got...back to work. 3 more hours till my fat butt is due at the gym

i would say try getting into mobile because the competition is much less and traffic is comparatively cheaper.
Mobile is new for most affiliates use that to ur advantage, they wont have much data in mobile like they do with other niches.

MI
Back