The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cpa Marketing Tutorial Step By Step

Hey great tutorial. Tried to follow the AWS video and copied your bucket policy, do you know why there is a error showing like this "This bucket has public access
You have provided public access to this bucket. We highly recommend that you never grant any kind of public access to your S3 bucket."

Can't seem to find any information about this anywhere, and i am sure i followed the steps in the video?

I followed all the steps, and I'm getting a "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below." error when trying to check if the website is working. I thought perhaps I did something wrong, so I deleted everything and started over. Same thing happened. I read it might take a while of everything to propagate, and just let it be... I checked today, and still the same thing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Hey great tutorial. Tried to follow the AWS video and copied your bucket policy, do you know why there is a error showing like this "This bucket has public access
You have provided public access to this bucket. We highly recommend that you never grant any kind of public access to your S3 bucket."

Can't seem to find any information about this anywhere, and i am sure i followed the steps in the video?

@Firstrow don't worry it just tells you that everybody can view the content of that bucket, and that's what we want because we want the visitors to view our landing page, so ignore that, amazon just warned you, because people are using amazon backets also to store there personal files.

the message is not for people like us, so just ignore it.

I followed all the steps, and I'm getting a "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below." error when trying to check if the website is working. I thought perhaps I did something wrong, so I deleted everything and started over. Same thing happened. I read it might take a while of everything to propagate, and just let it be... I checked today, and still the same thing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

all you have to do is to add /index.html to the end of your url and it will work, because you have to require the index.html from the url to be shown.

Good explaened
all you have to do is to add /index.html to the end of your url and it will work, because you have to require the index.html from the url to be shown.
Nice

Currently, I use cloud google for my site. Is it the same process with cloud google? I'll research it. Cloud hosting can be a bitch at times.

Thank you!
I have never used google servers to host my landing pages, so i have no idea about them and how they work.
any ways i prefer amazon.
so don't think too much, just stick with amazon and you are ready to go.

banners
Back