The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA marketing and PPC

joeko

Hi I have been doing CPA marketing and PPC with bing with bad ROI. I was promoting surey offers, baby diapers offer . .. Any ideas how to choose the best CPA offers and traffic source for newbies with budget $500. Thanks.

Hey, how about to check offers aggrigators? Usually they show the offer and a network who shared this offer. So, you can choose the best one for you and then contact to the Network and ask to run the campaign.
Such Networks are always checked by Offers Aggrigators and you can be sure that you will get the money you earned :)

Hi I have been doing CPA marketing and PPC with bing with bad ROI. I was promoting surey offers, baby diapers offer . .. Any ideas how to choose the best CPA offers and traffic source for newbies with budget $500. Thanks.

Hi!
COD nutra offers are rocking now! They are great for newbies because of pretty high payouts among all other verticals. For example, with TerraLeads, you get from $9 to $25 payout per one approved lead depending on the GEO you choose.
If you are interested, contact our managers via email partners@terraleads.com or on Skype live: partners.terraleads.

I second about cash on delivery nutra, it's my main vertical at the moment. It may be hard running such offers via search ads (Adwords or Bing) though, 'cause such offers usually use aggressive prelanders and landers with misleading content like "get rid off of your belly in a minute with our super-duper chocolate cocktail". Obviously, such content is a huge violation of TOS, so you gotta cloack Bing to run it.
I think you should try some financial offers like loans when it comes to PPC traffic if you don't want cloacking.

Best luck!

Hi joeko,

PPC is good source but if you are looking to scale, I recommend you go social, Facebook is currently doing very well, also, native ad sources (like mgid) has been on the big screen for the last couple of years, so you could use these for a variety of verticals, and as long as you play along with their ads policies you shouldn't you woudn't get banned. I recommend you go for COD offers, they have higher CR and quiker payouts. Below are some white hat offers you could run on Facebook

Denta Seal - TH
Princess hair - ES
Nutrivix - RS

Mgid are less strict than other native source but still have some policies you should follow especially when it comes to the banners you put up, these are example of what we offer

Green Coffee organic - IN
Detoxic - MY

Dating is competitive but also a good place to start, I recommend you use sources like trafficjunky or juicy ads.

Datingfactory -adult -dating -desktop nonsmart - GB - Nonincent
D Onlinedatingindia -dating -adaptive -mainstream -NON SMART - IN - Nonincent
Solteraspanama -dating -adaptive -mainstream - PA - Nonincent

If you want to buy traffic for CPA or CPC, what is better than a clear answer is no. In order to attract relevant traffic and get the desired result in the end, you need to test different approaches, and analyze the results obtained. Each model of buying traffic has its own characteristics that can be used to your advantage, if you take into account not only your own interests, but also the interests of the advertising network.

MI
Back