The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CPA Marketer

WestOne

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I am new to this site. It looks like a great resource and a great way to collaborate with like minded entrepreneurs. I am considering getting CPA Evolution 2.0 to get some more training but I wanted to reach out to other experienced CPA marketers and here what they thought was the best, most comprehensive training for success out there.

Can anyone give their 2 cents on the subject?

Thanks in advance. ;)

hello @WestOne and welcome to affiliatefix :):):)
make sure you check this section it's a good place to start from.
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

about CPA Evolution 2.0 i didn't bought it , but what people saying is it's great training , william is a good guy .

also this forum will help you , any Question always feel free to come here and ask , we all are here to learn and contribute .

what verticals you willing to get into ? .

what things you Don't know and you want to learn in CPA ?

Good luck & See you around.

hello @WestOne and welcome to affiliatefix :):):)
make sure you check this section it's a good place to start from.
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

about CPA Evolution 2.0 i didn't bought it , but what people saying is it's great training , william is a good guy .

also this forum will help you , any Question always feel free to come here and ask , we all are here to learn and contribute .

what verticals you willing to get into ? .

what things you Don't know and you want to learn in CPA ?

Good luck & See you around.
Thanks for the reply to my message.

The verticals I'm interested in for this time of year is health & beauty, anti-aginging, diet offers etc...

I had some early success with Google AdWords but have been frustrated with suspended accounts or accounts in revew...

I want to find other 2nd tier paid traffic sources that convert well. Still new and learning...

Greetings @WestOne :)

and Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix:

Sounds like you have some winning verticals there! :D
You are in the right place to learn and grow.
Much success to you. :cool:

Hello WestOne. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

You can find some nice case-studies in those verticals. Even I have 1 on my blog. Read, learn and take action which is very important. Good luck with your journey in CPA.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thanks for the reply to my message.

The verticals I'm interested in for this time of year is health & beauty, anti-aginging, diet offers etc...

I had some early success with Google AdWords but have been frustrated with suspended accounts or accounts in revew...

I want to find other 2nd tier paid traffic sources that convert well. Still new and learning...
try bing ads :) it's a great alternative :)

cpa evolution 2.0 i would never suggest that course to anyone its very poor nothing practice just bla bla bla ....
best thing to do is search around the web and this forum.
and most important thing is "take action"

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site. It looks like a great resource and a great way to collaborate with like minded entrepreneurs. I am considering getting CPA Evolution 2.0 to get some more training but I wanted to reach out to other experienced CPA marketers and here what they thought was the best, most comprehensive training for success out there.

Can anyone give their 2 cents on the subject?

Thanks in advance. ;)

Welcome to AffiliateFix @WestOne ! Thanks for joining us.

There are tons of great courses and tons of crap courses. Here is the thing about courses, one is never enough. Will's course is good, it is aimed at the Newbie and even some of the intermediates. However, if you have never done any CPA before, or have a need to deepen your skills in CPA, the best thing to do before buying any courses is to join a community like this and dig in. Really dig in and research.

Research is the backbone of our business. Our business is a data business. It's simply put, we learn to control the traffic with data reported back to us by our trackers, we learn to establish patterns using our trackers, we learn to create, modify, and refine all creatives based on data from our trackers, we learn to engage, design angles, hooks, and triggers based on the data from our trackers. We use spy tools on the competition that reports data back to us. This is truly a data driven business.

Using Adwords for affiliate sales and getting banned tells me you are either settling into a pattern of defying their algorithms and TOS with black hat techniques or you are simply not aware of what it takes to do affiliate sales while using Adwords. Either way, there are far easier and productive methods to do CPA without the need for any black hat techniques, methods, or strategies.

Use this forum as your mentor, that way you will have the perspectives of the many instead of the single perspective from a course. If after you have a stable schematic for launching campaigns and positive ROI's you still want to buy courses, then you will have the foundation in your business to decide for yourself what course(s) may be a good fit for you. I can tell you now, going to the meetups around the world will result in a greater education than most any courses. It's the networking that brings your advanced successes to bear.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J

banners
Back