The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA Journey of a Teen - Taking Action after Reading Lots of Reso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CPA Journey of a Teen - Taking Action after Reading Lots of

Earnings = $22.50

I got another conversion. THIS IS KILLING ME!
1 conversion a day.

I am studying some viral thingy. Hope this works.

Have you tried posting videos on sites other than YouTube?

Not yet, I think youtube has the authority in video sites.
I found my videos landing on the first page of google.. Around number 5 to 7 always with the keyword.
My problem is getting backlinks for my videos.
Have you tried posting videos on sites other than YouTube?

What you can do to get backlinks is to upload that video to other sites and then in the description link to your original youtube link.

$23.80 - Earnings

I wonder why I get slow conversions. One at a time.
I guess that because I don't give backlinks to them, if I do. I choose.

I analyzed my videos, offers, and ranks.

Most of my videos is on number 1 on youtube, but not in google. Some of them are in the first page of google.

I will boost them up to hit the number 1 spot on google!
Giving them links will make it number 1 right???

Videos that are #1 on youtube and even on google video search need not necessarily be on google web results #1 spot. Usually the #1 spot goes to an authority website for that keyword. Based on the competition strength, the videos (top 2 or 3) can appear on the google #1 to #3 spots.

That is why I talk every time about building websites. You have the full control over your website. But videos on YouTube, once uploaded, cannot be edited (The video, not the description and other stuff). Moreover, you do not have control over your YouTube account.

There are 3 ways to get high clicks and conversions through YouTube:

1) Create a video which goes viral

2) Upload mass number of videos through number of accounts. Here the idea is to upload 1000s of videos using a software - Even if you get around 5 clicks per video, that means a lot of clicks and conversions.

3) Get mass number of YouTube accounts and make comments on other top videos in your niche or make comments on your videos. The more comments, the more popular the video becomes.

Unless you do the above 3, you cannot get a solid income only through YouTube.

Apart from this, there is still a way - If you get your research properly done, pick 3-5 great keywords and somehow manage to land on google #1 spot, you will get crazy clicks and conversions.

Anyways, you are doing a great job, keep it up. But keep in mind, sooner or later you have to start building niche websites :)

Yes, I know that I need to create a niche website as soon as possible. but as for now, i need to earn via youtube only.
I will only use free methods because I don't have anything to spend.

My plan is push my videos to outrank authority sites (thanks to penguin update) and land in the number 1 spot in google. If I manage to do this, I will be doing other methods like PPC and niches sites. =)

By the way, 2 of my vids are on the number 2 spot on google serp with my keyword. The number 1 is google images. HAHA.

I can do this.

Videos that are #1 on youtube and even on google video search need not necessarily be on google web results #1 spot. Usually the #1 spot goes to an authority website for that keyword. Based on the competition strength, the videos (top 2 or 3) can appear on the google #1 to #3 spots.

That is why I talk every time about building websites. You have the full control over your website. But videos on YouTube, once uploaded, cannot be edited (The video, not the description and other stuff). Moreover, you do not have control over your YouTube account.

2) Upload mass number of videos through number of accounts. Here the idea is to upload 1000s of videos using a software - Even if you get around 5 clicks per video, that means a lot of clicks and conversions.

3) Get mass number of YouTube accounts and make comments on other top videos in your niche or make comments on your videos. The more comments, the more popular the video becomes.

Apart from this, there is still a way - If you get your research properly done, pick 3-5 great keywords and somehow manage to land on google #1 spot, you will get crazy clicks and conversions.

Anyways, you are doing a great job, keep it up. But keep in mind, sooner or later you have to start building niche websites :)

I now realized. I need to create a niche website now.
My videos are ranking in the page 1 of google. After some few days, they are on page 2. But, my landing page is on page 1.
Websites really do rank, but videos don't stay. Is this correct? It only my observation.
Hope to get more clicks and conversions with this.

Earnings so far = $27.60

Hey just passing through and noticed your using sites like youtube. Have ran some projects like this in the past, and have found a good way of scaling up is not always to concentrate on 1 sole site to upload your videos to like youtube. You should have a look around for a mass uploader which simply takes any newly created video, then blasts it with your description to a hole host of different sites.
Alternatively you can get a good list of accounts on a hole host of video sites, have a look around for someone selling a cheap package of accounts on the top sites.

Also promoting on sites that are related to your chosen niche can sometimes work a lot better and produce better conversions due to its targeted nature.

Some links that might be useful:
http://www.big-boards.com
http://heyspread.com or similar sites

Eh...Eymard...we're reading your case study here...can u please answer that question? Thanks!

Thanks for the input Mark. I will be considering that method. I am planning some changers in my approach to earn. My goal for now is $50 a day in auto pilot. Not wasting my time doing this task over and over again. Hehe.

Hey just passing through and noticed your using sites like youtube. Have ran some projects like this in the past, and have found a good way of scaling up is not always to concentrate on 1 sole site to upload your videos to like youtube. You should have a look around for a mass uploader which simply takes any newly created video, then blasts it with your description to a hole host of different sites.
Alternatively you can get a good list of accounts on a hole host of video sites, have a look around for someone selling a cheap package of accounts on the top sites.

Also promoting on sites that are related to your chosen niche can sometimes work a lot better and produce better conversions due to its targeted nature.

Some links that might be useful:
http://www.big-boards.com
http://heyspread.com or similar sites

I will. Maybe, tomorrow. ;) . I am so sleepy. I just waited cpafix to launch. =)
Good Night

I think its time for you now to update your thread :D

Looking forward for the news that you crossed your first threshold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back