The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Journey of a Teen - Taking Action after Reading Lots of Reso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CPA Journey of a Teen - Taking Action after Reading Lots of

terminator-im-back.jpeg

My connection is up and I'm feeling the flow again.

Sorry for keep you waiting. I will make this the most updated thread again. =)

Stats while I'm not doing anything.

Peerfly: $13.00

This is called auto-pilot. I will be targeting more offers to spread my earning potential.
I found out that this method really requires a lot of work. Creating accounts, videos, uploading and such..
After a lot of reading and testing, I will evolve from a beginner method user to Semi-advance. Hehe.

I will use this formula.

Youtube -> niche website -> capture leads(optional) -> locker or offer -> $$$$$$ =D

I will also use Fb, google +, stumbleupon, digg, pinterest, and forums to promote my site.
I will also do some methods not indicated here but in my future post to get some extra bucks.

My goal is to have a stable income of $50/day for now. I think this will work out.

What do you think guys??

Very impressive stats, Keep Going! And yes, target more offers to increase your conversions. Also, target more keywords for those offers which you are already having conversions.

So you say you are going this route - Youtube -> niche website -> capture leads(optional) from now on? It would take time to build a niche website, unless you plan to put a simple landing page or redirect to the offer. Making lots of sites for lots of offers would be time consuming, how do you plan to manage time?

terminator-im-back.jpeg

My connection is up and I'm feeling the flow again.

Sorry for keep you waiting. I will make this the most updated thread again. =)

Stats while I'm not doing anything.

Peerfly: $13.00

This is called auto-pilot. I will be targeting more offers to spread my earning potential.
I found out that this method really requires a lot of work. Creating accounts, videos, uploading and such..
After a lot of reading and testing, I will evolve from a beginner method user to Semi-advance. Hehe.

I will use this formula.

Youtube -> niche website -> capture leads(optional) -> locker or offer -> $$$$$$ =D

I will also use Fb, google +, stumbleupon, digg, pinterest, and forums to promote my site.
I will also do some methods not indicated here but in my future post to get some extra bucks.

My goal is to have a stable income of $50/day for now. I think this will work out.

What do you think guys??

Be careful dude, I was doing this method with my youtube video and I collected about 2k + subscribers but my video was taken down after 2 months. I suggest to stay away from scammy like offers, because when it happens you're vid is in #1 spot there's a big possibility that your viewers or might be your competitors will report your video and BOOOM!!!.

This was happen to me and I lost my $15 - 20$+ a day with this.

just suggesting. :D

That possibility is a Fact. =)
That is why every method comes with a stage you call "Rinse and Repeat" =)
Thanks dude. Good for you. You stayed for 2 months. =)

Be careful dude, I was doing this method with my youtube video and I collected about 2k + subscribers but my video was taken down after 2 months. I suggest to stay away from scammy like offers, because when it happens you're vid is in #1 spot there's a big possibility that your viewers or might be your competitors will report your video and BOOOM!!!.

This was happen to me and I lost my $15 - 20$+ a day with this.

just suggesting. :D

I wonder... Should I promote my vids to other vids or should I rely on the searches??

Do not rely only on the searches. Do whatever you can, depending on the time you have, to make the videos popular. Video commenting, bookmarking, backlinks, and so on.

Hello guys,

So busy for the past few days, anyways, here is my stats.

Earnings: $15.50

I am still uploading videos to yt and did some commenting to popular vids that gets comments every 1 minute.
I followed ImAdmirer's suggestions.
And also, I created a site and promoted it to youtube. I got around 20 to 40 hits per day. I started 3 days ago. I used cpalead to content lock the offer and did not have any conversion.
I am waiting to be accepted to 5 cpa networks. Some 1 already denied me and waiting for the others.
By the way, I following some other threads in these forums. They really helped me a lot.
Back to work. =)

Hello guys,

So busy for the past few days, anyways, here is my stats.

Earnings: $15.50

I am still uploading videos to yt and did some commenting to popular vids that gets comments every 1 minute.
I followed ImAdmirer's suggestions.
And also, I created a site and promoted it to youtube. I got around 20 to 40 hits per day. I started 3 days ago. I used cpalead to content lock the offer and did not have any conversion.
I am waiting to be accepted to 5 cpa networks. Some 1 already denied me and waiting for the others.
By the way, I following some other threads in these forums. They really helped me a lot.
Back to work. =)
Great job! A website is always an asset. YouTube videos or a blogger blog might be banned but a website is always yours. Moreover, there are restrictions with videos or blogger blogs, but website is always under your control.

Paid traffic, article/video marketing are all the means. But website should be your ultimate goal. If the niche is worth it, you may even try to become an authority in your niche!

Build content, engage visitors, be active in social channels, build list, make money.

earnings so far: $16.80

I picked some offers and keep it in a txt file. search some keywords and make 4 vids for every offer with different keywords. I use a blogspot blog as a landing page.

I pin and tweet my vids.

My other site is getting some traffic increase in 60 to 70 hits per day. =)

Have you tried installing web analytics for your other site to see where the 60-70 are coming from? And analyze their behavioral data? This would give you a great insight on what changes to make to enhance your conversions.

Yes, my other site is a different niche. It does not revolve in any offer. It just give value and entertainment to the viewers. Thats why it gets views, I haven't made any monetization on it. I am waiting to be approved on some content locking networks. =)

Have you tried installing web analytics for your other site to see where the 60-70 are coming from? And analyze their behavioral data? This would give you a great insight on what changes to make to enhance your conversions.

Try to scale your other site by trying to get ranked for more keywords, getting more social media traffic, and so on. As you are getting 60-70 visits per day, don't relax, this is the right time to work on doubling or tripling your traffic.

Earnings = $17.80

Got a conversion from one of the offers I uploaded yesterday. Nice!
I made 3 PVA accounts.
Uploaded another offer.

I pumped the views, likes, and comments of the videos that is converting few days a go.
Build some backlinks for them also using social bookmarks.

Try to scale your other site by trying to get ranked for more keywords, getting more social media traffic, and so on. As you are getting 60-70 visits per day, don't relax, this is the right time to work on doubling or tripling your traffic.

Your right! I need to push harder with this. =)

Earnings = $19.10

I got another conversion from my old uploads.
I created 9 videos for my 2 offers. Tweeted, pinned, build backlinks, and such.

Most of my videos landed the number 1 spot on youtube. My keywords get 50+ searches a month according to Adwords.
Less than 250K on google searches. (I followed Imadmirers thread =) )

I will monetize my other site now. It gets 80 to 90 hits a day now.

great to follow the journey.. thank you guys :)

Welcome Man!
great to follow the journey.. thank you guys :)

Earnings = $20.50

I made another conversion.
I created more videos for that offer. 6 videos. I am now testing the goo.gl shortener + redirect page combo. I read that it helps the videos rank more.

Promoted more offers (3) with videos to YT.

Other site, No clicks yet, I use some banner to promote cpa. Waiting for some conversion.
If you know, I don't just create 1 video per keyword per offer. I create videos per keyword per offer. I use Quality and Quantity.
It takes more time but it pays because I am number 1 in most every keyword I target.

I wanna sing, "inch by inch I'm moving closer, just like a fairy tale." =)

You are going great man!

It's time to scale things up. I know you are doing another site, but not sure if you are following these ideas - Pick a niche where you are getting good conversions and try to build a niche website. This is nothing hard -

1) Identify the keywords - You are already doing this
2) Identify the problems in the niche. Read ehow, about, niche forums etc to have a grasp on the problems in the niche.
3) Write solution in the form of blog posts and a newsletter report
4) Get traffic via google, forums, other blogs, twitter, facebook, google+
5) Keep interacting with your visitors via twitter, facebook, google+
6) Build a list or put cpa banners on your site

I know this takes time. But it is worth it.

I am sure your conversions will multiply if you do this. Good luck in making more money :)

wow! thats great and nice to hear!!! I'm so excited whats next!!!

Step 2, I think is the hard part for me, But this things will work. I will do this. =)
Thanks man.!

You are going great man!

It's time to scale things up. I know you are doing another site, but not sure if you are following these ideas - Pick a niche where you are getting good conversions and try to build a niche website. This is nothing hard -

1) Identify the keywords - You are already doing this
2) Identify the problems in the niche. Read ehow, about, niche forums etc to have a grasp on the problems in the niche.
3) Write solution in the form of blog posts and a newsletter report
4) Get traffic via google, forums, other blogs, twitter, facebook, google+
5) Keep interacting with your visitors via twitter, facebook, google+
6) Build a list or put cpa banners on your site

I know this takes time. But it is worth it.

I am sure your conversions will multiply if you do this. Good luck in making more money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back