“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPA Journey – Starting from the beginning

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by jose.tdct, Jun 12, 2020.

1. jose.tdct

jose.tdct Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to my first journey in Affiliate Marketing.

However, this is not my first journey to freedom, it’s my third one. This time I don’t want to make the same mistakes I did before. The big one was don’t take action.

I make this journey public because maybe it will be useful for another people. In addition, I want to use this as a diary for myself, I will expose my mistakes here by writing what I do and I will fix them on the way.

After this introduction let’s begin.

THE START
    This last Monday I don’t know how I ended watching an interview of Servando Silva. I guess I always have been curious about the CPA world and I decided to watch the video suggested by Youtube.

That video started everything. About 33 hours after of actual work searching information (3 days), I’m ready to start. I already have experience making websites, SEO and SEM so I could understand the concept faster.

FIRST STEPS
    The 4th day I decided to start setting up everything:
    • 1000 EUR to spend in traffic.
    • Vultr to make landing pages fast.
    • 2 domains, one for the landing and I think the tracker needs the other one, not sure about that.
    • Propeller account.
    • Tracker Voluum.
    • Spytool, it’s expensive. I will try manually spying using my VPN or proxies. And this free spytool: push.cpa.rip.
    • Purelander for the landing pages.
    • CPA networks accounts.
    My goal now is learning the basics, I’m happy if this first month I end in breakeven. I will start with smalls offers under $2 payout, mobile traffic (push) from geos tier 2 and tier 3 on sweepstakes. Always with landers.

I have been searching coupons and discounts and I started to open accounts in everything.
    I’m still doing it, I got Propeller and a couple of CPA networks, Zeydoo and Monetizer. I applied to Clickdealer, one of the best and good for sweepstakes I think, but still waiting their answer.

I will continue to update this thread almost every day to keep this as a diary.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  2. AdCombo
  3. jose.tdct

DAY 5 AND 6
    Nothing very interesting yet.

I'm opening a lot of accounts, checking all the offers, asking questions to the managers and so on. Now I'm realizing about the differences between each network. Very interesting.

Next week I expect to be running some campaigns already, we will see what happens.

Bye.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    Strickland, Don01 and T J Tutor like this.
  4. jose.tdct

DAY 7 AND 8

Yesterday I have been opening some accounts in e-payments platforms and submitting documents, relaxed, it was a resting day.

Today it was all about preparing the tracker, offers and understanding the URL tokens. It took me some hours to understand these tricky tokens but once you get it's simple.
    I wanted to publish my first campaign today, almost, but it has to be tomorrow. 12 hours 30 minutes, enjoying the grinding.

:ninja:

AmNovice, smartape and Strickland like this.
  5. smartape

smartape Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing.

We would like to know more about your journey from Day 9 onward.

6. Adam80Johnson

Adam80Johnson Affiliate affiliate

Hi, thank you very much for your decision to share your experience in such details. It's very interesting. May I ask you, which networks have you chosen to work with? What verticals?

And why have you chosen Voluum? It's not the cheapest tool but it has the same functionality as other trackers (more cheaper as well)

7. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

@servandosilva is awesome!

You have some great tools lined up. You'll have a learning curve but keep us updated, so members can help you if you need it, as you go through your campaign set up and run.

servandosilva likes this.
  8. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

You must have quit jose.tdct , otherwise we would have seen some updates here.

azgold likes this.
  9. Richpush

Richpush Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hi! Let me give you some tips on how to make your push campaign on sweepstakes more profitable.
    • Don't forget to translate your landing pages to the local languages – it increases the users' loyalty.
    • Update your creatives every 1-2 weeks to prevent burning out.
    • Combine a few types of different pre-landing pages while preparing your own one. Use some important key elements (the countdown, reviews, the processing of answers).

azgold and T J Tutor like this.
banners