The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA

Hi, thank you very much for your decision to share your experience in such details. It's very interesting. May I ask you, which networks have you chosen to work with? What verticals?

And why have you chosen Voluum? It's not the cheapest tool but it has the same functionality as other trackers (more cheaper as well)

Welcome to my first journey in Affiliate Marketing.

However, this is not my first journey to freedom, it’s my third one. This time I don’t want to make the same mistakes I did before. The big one was don’t take action.

I make this journey public because maybe it will be useful for another people. In addition, I want to use this as a diary for myself, I will expose my mistakes here by writing what I do and I will fix them on the way.

After this introduction let’s begin.

THE START
This last Monday I don’t know how I ended watching an interview of Servando Silva. I guess I always have been curious about the CPA world and I decided to watch the video suggested by Youtube.

That video started everything. About 33 hours after of actual work searching information (3 days), I’m ready to start. I already have experience making websites, SEO and SEM so I could understand the concept faster.

FIRST STEPS
The 4th day I decided to start setting up everything:
  • 1000 EUR to spend in traffic.
  • Vultr to make landing pages fast.
  • 2 domains, one for the landing and I think the tracker needs the other one, not sure about that.
  • Propeller account.
  • Tracker Voluum.
  • Spytool, it’s expensive. I will try manually spying using my VPN or proxies. And this free spytool: push.cpa.rip.
  • Purelander for the landing pages.
  • CPA networks accounts.
My goal now is learning the basics, I’m happy if this first month I end in breakeven. I will start with smalls offers under $2 payout, mobile traffic (push) from geos tier 2 and tier 3 on sweepstakes. Always with landers.

I have been searching coupons and discounts and I started to open accounts in everything.
I’m still doing it, I got Propeller and a couple of CPA networks, Zeydoo and Monetizer. I applied to Clickdealer, one of the best and good for sweepstakes I think, but still waiting their answer.

I will continue to update this thread almost every day to keep this as a diary.

Hi! Let me give you some tips on how to make your push campaign on sweepstakes more profitable.
  • Don't forget to translate your landing pages to the local languages – it increases the users' loyalty.
  • Update your creatives every 1-2 weeks to prevent burning out.
  • Combine a few types of different pre-landing pages while preparing your own one. Use some important key elements (the countdown, reviews, the processing of answers).

banners
Back