The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Dude who loves CPA Fix

tc1234

affiliate
I listen to an interview with Oliver K. and Jason and was very impressed. That lead me to this wonderful forum.

I have been around IM for a couple years. I haven't had a lot of experience with CPA but I am willing to learn and appreciate everyone's suggestions here.

My goal is to start making $50.00 per day within 60-90 days by using free techniques.

Please let me know your thoughts on this goal just to make sure I am on the same page with everyone else in expectations.

That will probably be more difficult unless you take a LOT of action. I would say that youtube videos will help you the most - make/render/upload a video in 30 mins and if it is successful you can earn 2/3 bucks every day. Now multiply that by some vids and you will be very close to your goal. Of course having a "successful video" isn't as easy as that (i know a few tricks :p ) but you gotta keep trying.

Welcome and good luck with your goal, you might want to make a casestudy where you make an update every week or so. The objective wouldn't be to show others "how to do it...", it would be more of a example "I did it, you can do it".

Thanks david15923 I will follow up with a study so everyone can see and get something or add some to it. That's a great idea!

banners
Back