The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Coupon Data Feed System / Site

Chris83

Hi All

We have launched the beta version of our Affiliate Coupon Data feed system, at present it has a few merchants in it but once we're happy with stability and rolled out the 1.0 update we'll start some serious merchant promotions.

feedback is greatly appreciated

http://www.coupondatafeed.com

Cheers

Chris

Very Cool!!!

Hey Chris,

Thanks so much for coming to share your new Affiliate Coupon Datafeed System. I had the privledge of seeing it early on in beta and am impressed with the progress you have made. I'm sure it will be a big hit with affiliates and a HUGE time saver!!!

Hi Linda

Thanks, yes Initial feedback from users on merchant and affiliate sides has been positive with a number of good ideas being sent over too

Cheers

Chris

Hi Stephanie

Great thanks, please do fire back any feedback you have.

We just finished fixing a few bugs as well as implementing the auto coding of affilate links with affiliate IDs so that this is done prior to export now.

It'll grow slowly and most likely take off a lot faster once a couple of the bigger affiliates we have testing it start pushing their merchants to use it :)

Cheers

chris

Hi Chris,

Can you tell me more about your "coupon datafeed"?

For example:

• What format is it in? XML?
    What software is recommended to use it? An RSS reader?

Thanks!

Randal

Hi Randal,

Welcome to the 5 Star forums. Good question! I just went to get an answer for you but it really doesn't say. If I were an affiliate I would want to know file format options before signing up too. I will put a bug in Chris' ear about adding a little more description and also ask him to stop by here to answer your Q.

Hi Randal

Thanks for the questions :

The coupon data format is selected when the file is created and can be any one of

XML
CSV
Pipe Delimited
Tab Delimited

You can create multiple files of multiple types so if you needed to feed 3 different sites different data with different formats you can do that

The RSS system, my recommendation here is to post the XML feed link direct to your site, or through something like FeedBurner, as it is precoded with your tracking links it means consumers can subscribe to it and get the latest coupons

Cheers

Chris

System UPgrade

Hi All

We'll be upgrading the merchant and Affiliate systems next Wednesday around 1 am EDT , most changes are on the merchant side in term of what data is entered and how, on the Aff end the export format is changing

Cheers

Chris

Share Results

Hi All

We have now added the Share Results network to the system too, upgrade went fine, no bugs or issues found so far.

Cheers

Chris

MI
Back