The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Could Henry be on his way back to Arsenal?

temi

affiliate
Thierry Henry has insisted he is happy at Barcelona - and revealed he would only return to the Premier League if he could play for his former club Arsenal.
The France striker, 30, has been linked with a move back to England after an unsuccessful first season in Spain.
He told the BBC's Football Focus: "I'm happy - I don't regret leaving Arsenal.
"But there's only one team in England for me. Everybody knows the love and affection I have for Arsenal. I was so into it, I became a fan."

source/full story

Yeah, It makes sense. I'd love for Henry to come to Liverpool, but he's struggled the past few seasons (even when in his last season at Arsenal he was misfiring a little bit), so - unfortunately - I think he's a bit past his best.

Nevertheless, a great talent, and one of the best the premiership have ever seen.

I read in the paper this morning Newcastle are after him.

No idea why anyone wouldn't want to go to Newcastle but it's a good opportunity for him to get first team action again.

KP

Can't see that the Gunners would want him back really - they have a young team now that did really well this season, only stumbling at the last hurdle. Although he was a great, he's past it now.

NO, did I say NO. Let me scream this out - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
That's coming from an Arsenal supporter. The guy got too big for his palying boots and thought he was better than everyone.
To add to this and Arsenal - Arsene has done an amazing job at the club, however, it is high time he started BUYING the best of English talent. Remember the days when we had several English players at the club - we were winning things! It makes me mad now that Arsene thinks Arsenal should have every nationality in the team other than having a few players from the British shores.

These people make me laugh when they go to play abroad, especially at Barcelona and Real Madrid. `The grass is greener` syndrome.

Few of them really make it, don`t get played as often as they want, then start whining about wanting to return to the Premiership!

MI
Back