The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Corporate MLM Manager Searching

sblucas78

affiliate
Hello,

I did a search on Google for "affiliate marketing positions" and came across this site.

I've bee employed by a MLM company as their General Manager for over a year now, and I'm in search of something better and more rewarding because I can no longer sacrifice my integrity.

I will continue my search online and I will find a position with a company, and team who act in accordance to my beliefs and values.

My goal this year is to share my story as a Corporate MLM Manager, and I know I need a team of like-minded people to help me.

Until that time, I am searching for a tele-commuting position as an Affiliate Manager or something better.

Thank you!

Scott

Welcome to 5 Star, Scott.

We don't do multi level marketing here, but I hope you will spend some time reading the information here about affiliate marketing. There is a wealth of information.

Also, we have a forum Affiliate Manager Jobs - Internet Marketing Jobs which has some affiliate manager job openings listed. Some may have been filled, but it will give you an idea of what type of people they are looking. Here is a link to that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...filiate-manager-jobs-internet-marketing-jobs/

MI
Back