The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Copyright Laws to Look For in Composite Blog Reviews

King Conga

I've FINALLY figured out what I'm going to build my affiliate marketing business model around. I've been a musician all my life, and I not only have a deep passion for the pro audio technology, I know my way around it pretty well. Hey, I'm no Les Paul, but I get the job done. My strategy for not having to buy every single pc of h'ware/s'ware is to provide what I think would be a pretty valuable service to musicians, most of which are pretty poor. I will scour the web for consumer reviews about pro audio products that you would find in a home project studio. I'll create "composite" reviews of all those reviews that I can find as well as add up and avg all the stars given for the products, then put them in one place. I'd like to add a couple of value-added features not typically found in reviews, but I haven't figured that one out yet. My hope is that while readers may do more research than I offer, I could likely be the first place they go to get an accurate quick glance at the product they're looking for. My concern is 1.) should I have any concern about copyrights if I'm looking at USER reviews? 2.) If I'm using specialized s'ware that rephrases the original and creates a composite out of the 20 reviews that I draw from, should I have any copyright issues?

I would just glob the content and feed it into a AI program
Then when the AI finishes fix the content order and context.
You may need to fix the grammar a bit but overall it's just learned knowledge regurgitated.
Plagiarism check the finished product for what appears to be any copyright infringement.

No note has never been played before and almost all words have been spoken at some point.

Thanks Graybeard. That's kind of what I had in mind. Although, I haven't really found that just-right AI program you refer to. I'm SURE there's one out there cuz I did find about 3 Chrome ext that come close. Thanks again.

If you modify it a bit and maybe change the wording order, structure, and so on, you won't have any issues. You maybe wouldn't have it even in the case you don't modify anything since these are user's reviews, but if you want to be sure, just do this.

MI
Back