The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Copyright images for in campaigns...

Lex G

affiliate
Hi all,

I someone who's in the adult vertical told me that they always take their images for their creatives from google. Where I come from (regular online marketing) that is unheard of. Where do you all get your images in order to create your banners / landers / etc. and have you ever run into legal / copyright related issues ?

cheers,
Lex

Unsplash, Morguefile...there are others but I can't think of them at this moment.

Unsplash has fantastic photos, not sure how many suit adult but plenty of people shots and you can use them in any way you want, even commercially, without attribution.

And you're right not to use copyrighted images!

It usually a world where everyone use what they want without paying for the rights. Usually the people that hold the rights will not see it anyway.

It usually a world where everyone use what they want without paying for the rights. Usually the people that hold the rights will not see it anyway.

a) It's not professional to steal copywritten work
b) If they do see it, you're in trouble

Just not a great idea, especially if you can find copyright-free images that will work.

a) It's not professional to steal copywritten work
b) If they do see it, you're in trouble

Just not a great idea, especially if you can find copyright-free images that will work.

Didn't say it was a good idea. Just said this is the world we live in.

MI
Back