The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Converting Clicks

kflo01

affiliate
Man this seems harder than getting traffic. I am getting a decent amount of traffic and I am checking my stats daily. I am getting clicks on all my ads but none of them are converting. 90% of them are CPA lead ads which cost nothing but I can't get the vistor to follow thru with the action like submit their email address, zip code or telephone number or fill out a 1 page one. Grrrr you wouldn't think it is that hard.

Any ideas people?

The best way to determine this is to do split testing, I typically write two lead-in pages for email submits, etc. and then test each for a week and compare the percentage of clicks to conversions, traffic to clicks, etc. If the CPA lead you are promoting is not tightly related to your niche, you will not have good conversions. If too much information is required on the part of the visitor, they will also probably not be willing to sign up.

Thanks for the reply. No I make sure I don't put anything on my site unless it fits close to what the site is about. I also don't promote it if it takes too much effort from the reader or feels or is scammy. I just think like a visitor like a reader and put myself in their shoes. Would I buy this or fill this out? How does filling this out benefit me? What do I get out of it.

Is it just me or can we take the skills we learn are studying stats. like traffic to clicks, clicks to converts etc and go get high paying jobs with it? LOL. Seems like all I am doing is studying my stats and analyzing it, that seems like a job in itself alone outside of having to create content and maintain a web site.

lol ...

so you're saying using affiliate marketing to develop skills to get real jobs? don't most people do it the other way around, wanting to escape the real jobs! :D:D:D

i do agree though ... i have definitely developed new skills doing this and if i could find a job that could utilise these skills and let me learn well i'd be well up for it!!

"their email address, zip code or telephone number or fill out a 1 page one"

Are you using a squeeze page to gather the info above?

Or is it an option for them to give you the info?

nick

Dear kflo01,

One easy trick for me is to have live chat and as soon as the person enters the website for it to load and tell the person that there is an individual here and ready to help him !

Works for me!!

btw if your traffic is good, maybe the product not that good?

Mybe it is the product. I get about 30-35 uniques a day. PRobably 7-10 of those comes from google search. Not sure how that is for a brand new site. Now of my clicks are converting though.

on 35 clicks there should be at least 3.5 sales otherwise you're not doing something right mate

remember at least

i'm not kidding in the old days we used to fire any1 that didn't stay in that quota..

and just a reminder don't keep putting water in a pool that has a hole in it.

but something gotta get fixed and fast

you're in the business of internet marketing to make money !

you want the fancy house and the nice car you're almost there

i think there might not be anything wrong at all with you and maybe it's just the product.

waiting to hear your reply,
your cyber friend
AffiGold

just relax...

think before you do...

and you'll be on the highway to success in no time brother

Thanks guys. I will see if I am able to post there. I will throw out some real numbers so you guys can tell me what you think. as far a vistors go so far I have 382 Uniques visits for this month up to this point. 1227 total visits, 7080 pages viewed.

Adsense is doing terrible last month made 2.66 so far this month .86 cents.
Adbrite is also on this site so far only made .27 cents from adbrite.

As far as affiate networks go so far

Network #1: 1,305 imoressions 164 clicks 1 conversion.
Network #2: 3,226 impressions 53 clicks 0 converts.

I must add this is a combo of safe-lksts ads, traffic exchanges, links on ptc sites and directly from my blog.

I have one more network but I dont have access to my home pc right now but last I checked had a 2.75 ctr with probably 40+ clicks no converts.

Looks like I am doing something wrong. Shouldnt I be making some kind of money with these stats?

banners
Back