The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Contest Winners Announced

Linda Buquet

affiliate
WHOO-HOO!

Some time yesterday we hit our goal of 150 members thanks to EVERYONE'S help! That means I will get to give away $400 in cash. I love paying out contest prizes to deserving winners! A few of you in particular (you know who you are) have worked especially hard to help me build this forum. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

I have to admit when I started this forum and said "By Sept 5th, I want us to have at least 150 members and at least 200 posts - not counting my own" I was TOTALLY pulling numbers out of a hat. I didn't know how fast we could build this forum - there are lots of other great forums out there. But you need to set a goal right? So that was the goal I set and I based this contest around it. Well I'm happy to report we made it and everyone here helped!

Remember this is YOUR forum! It belongs to the "active" members that will help to shape it. Make your voice heard, talk about what's important to you and continue to tell your friends to come and visit.

Thanks all! I knew we could make it. This prize money I set aside has been burning a hole in my pocket!

I will work on compiling the winners on the 5th - Labor Day. Then make the announcement and pay the winners on the 6th. One of the prizes is for most valuable post - which will be decided on by a member poll, so start trying to figure out what posts you want to nominate.

Thanks again - you guys ROCK!!!

Am I in too?

Linda Buquet said:
WHOO-HOO!

Some time yesterday we hit our goal of 150 members thanks to EVERYONE'S help! That means I will get to give away $400 in cash. I love paying out contest prizes to deserving winners! A few of you in particular (you know who you are) have worked especially hard to help me build this forum. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

I have to admit when I started this forum and said "By Sept 5th, I want us to have at least 150 members and at least 200 posts - not counting my own" I was TOTALLY pulling numbers out of a hat. I didn't know how fast we could build this forum - there are lots of other great forums out there. But you need to set a goal right? So that was the goal I set and I based this contest around it. Well I'm happy to report we made it and everyone here helped!

Remember this is YOUR forum! It belongs to the "active" members that will help to shape it. Make your voice heard, talk about what's important to you and continue to tell your friends to come and visit.

Thanks all! I knew we could make it. This prize money I set aside has been burning a hole in my pocket!

I will work on compiling the winners on the 5th - Labor Day. Then make the announcement and pay the winners on the 6th. One of the prizes is for most valuable post - which will be decided on by a member poll, so start trying to figure out what posts you want to nominate.

Thanks again - you guys ROCK!!!

Hello Linda,

I joined the forum recently and don't know much about the contest. I am qualified to win? Do I have a chance. I am definitely active on your forum, sometimes even too active :)

In any case your forum rocks too, but the hope to get a prize it still great.

I have picked the winners and can't wait to make the announcement and pay out the CASH PRIZES! :)

Worked the entire weekend and am still not caught up on some project dealines I need to get finished today. So stay tuned to the 5 Star channel. After I finish a couple of projects that can't wait, I will write up the BIG WINNER announcement. My goal is to be able to share the winners with you by 2 - 3 PST today.

Thanks

Hi freetraff - you have posted alot. One of the prizes is for BEST POST. That will be awarded by member vote, so if you have made some good ones you still have a chance of winning! :)

MI
Back