The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CONTEST: Win a domain and hosting!

Meti

affiliate
We here at UKWebmasterWorld have decided to launch a domain & hosting promotion period for users here at UK Webmaster World.

In order to be able to register a domain (of your own choice!) you must make 50 quality posts*, your posts must be meaningful and relevant to the thread.

We will not consider posts as "Thank you", "Thanks for sharing", "Great thread", these kind of posts aren't meaningful and doesn't contribute to the community; therefore you must do at least 50 quality posts in order to qualify for this contest.

Now you're thinking, great contest, oh wait, there's more ;)

We also have a hosting promotion available for users here at UK Webmaster World, if you've successfully completed the 50 quality posts and had your domain registered with us, you may proceed with this task!

If you complete another 100 quality posts* you are able to get free hosting for 12 months!, note that the rules represented above do also apply for this promotion; so stick by the rules in order for you to qualify for this promotion.

* = Once you've successfully finished the posts, please PM me (Meti) and I will verify that your posts are relevant and meaningful. Once verified, you should have your domain registered within 24 hours, 48 hours as a max, hosting may take upto 24-48 hours, but we usually are quicker than that.

Domain Registration and Web Hosting will be provided by UK Webmaster World at no cost; we reserve the right to modify the rules & this promotion at any time!

If you have any further questions; you may reply below and I will answer your questions as soon as possible.

Regards,
Meti & The Management

Registered users must register the amount of posts at the moment in order to qualify for this contest. Posts made from the 1st december will be counted; but in order for a registered user to qualify you must register/inform us of your existing post count.

Glad you're joining Piet, also, welcome back from your vacation! :)

You're starting at the post count of 163.

- Meti

To add to this already great offer by Meti and UK WW the winner of this will also get a lifetime listing in UK One which costs £29.00 and includes several listings throughout the directory.

Meti - please let me know the winner when the competition is up.

Hello guys,

I appreciate this, but just so you are aware. This competition is available for any user; meaning there will certainly be more than one winner.

- Meti

Just to clarify - my offer will stand for the first two, NO, make that the first 3 that hit the target set out by Meti and UK WW.

I really appreciate this, special thanks to both of you for doing this for the community. :)
Rep added to both of you.

- Meti

Count me in too... My current post count is 50 (including this post) so my posts will start from 51.

When this contest will end?

I am back after almost 2 years gap, not for the domain though, :) the forum seems has grown fast, thanks temy and team to keep it up! keep good work going on..

MI
Back