The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Confusing Landing page Datas

TrafficYoda

Hey guys I am testing landing pages and I am bit confused.
I see every day a single landing page doing better than others but the ranking keep changing.
I have not put any other variables I didn't even change the bid! the only thing I do is blacklisting....But this data is so confusing....

And when I see the data by week, by month by days, the result is all different
But what I can conclude is that my roi is slowly dropping. and without any conclusion I am not happy to add more landing pages to test. Or am I doing this wrong?

Few of my data
Data since I started testing landing pages
GV75wUQ

It looks bad... but strangly the top landing page (-48.35 roi) did green yesterday :/
What data should I follow the total data? or data I get day by day?
Also could someone tell me what landing page to get rid of?

There's a big disconnect between your clicks to lander and lander to conversions. Either there's a boatload of fraudulent traffic generating all of those clicks, your messaging is broken or your landing pages aren't loading as fast as possible for your targeted audience.

Last edited:
Hey guys I am testing landing pages and I am bit confused.
I see every day a single landing page doing better than others but the ranking keep changing.
I have not put any other variables I didn't even change the bid! the only thing I do is blacklisting....But this data is so confusing....

And when I see the data by week, by month by days, the result is all different
But what I can conclude is that my roi is slowly dropping. and without any conclusion I am not happy to add more landing pages to test. Or am I doing this wrong?

Few of my data
Data since I started testing landing pages
GV75wUQ

It looks bad... but strangly the top landing page (-48.35 roi) did green yesterday :/

Need to fix your image.

Go for total data as campaign performance can go up and down everyday. So, its better to work on total data.
Just stick with landers which have better ROI and get rid of the rest.

I noticed that this happens when using Imgur now. They've changed their site, it no longer provides a BB code for forums.
Azgold could you tell me how to upload image?
@azgold + @TrafficYoda: You don't need a BB code for a web address, the pic url is sufficient.
Simply open the pic on imgur in a new tab, copy the url of the new tab, and then you can paste your imgur-pic-url everywhere in the w³ :ninja: [secret Ninja trick ;)]

or with the words of @K:

;)

Last edited:
Go for total data as campaign performance can go up and down everyday. So, its better to work on total data.
Just stick with landers which have better ROI and get rid of the rest.

Okay Thank you so much for the tip. I guess the greens is just the day's luck!

Here you go.

You forgot to add the image extension

Oh lol, I just did copy and pasted didn't notice that the link didn't put in the extension, I'll remember to add them manually next time!
@azgold + @TrafficYoda: You don't need a BB code for a web address, the pic url is sufficient.
Simply open the pic on imgur in a new tab, copy the url of the new tab, and then you can paste your imgur-pic-url everywhere in the w³ :ninja: [secret Ninja trick ;)]

or with the words of @K:

;)

Good phew, I thought I need to look up what-in-the-world is BB code is lol.
I got the trick thank you :)

I think the last one I posted, I just did the ol' copy/paste thing. :)
Yeah I just need to remember to put in extension then even imgur works :D

banners
Back