The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Confused blogging & article writing

Hi Amy,

I make a full time living with affiliate marketing. There are lots of opinions out there but here is what I do...

Articles:

I use unique content on my website. The goal is to drive traffic and build my site so why should I share my quality content with article directories.

I write another article for the article directories. I submit the article to EZA which is considered to be the most powerful article directory. Once it is approved I use an automated program and submit the same article or a slight variation to hundreds of other directories.

Notes:
You can use the same article on EZA and other directories just be sure to use the same author name.

You do not have to rewrite the article but you can if you like.

Instead of submitting to hundreds of directories like I do, you can submit to just a few of the top ones and still get great results. I submit to hundreds because I spin my resource box.

Affiliate links -

I always put my affiliate links on immediately. I have never had a problem.

Adsense -

I like to have a few pages of content (about 5 at least) before putting Adsense on so my site is not considered a MFA (made for Adsense site)

Content Sites -

Squidoo and Hubpages are fine for getting backlinks. One of the nice things about them is you can earn money from them while promoting your sites. I earn hundreds every month from content sites that share Revenue.
BUT just keep in mind that these sites can change the rules at any time. I encourage you to spend the bulk of your time promoting and building your own sites.

Hope this helps!

banners
Back