The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

confused about creatives

arcsn

Dear All,

I applied for an offer with my affiliate network and they supplied me with official creatives that I am supposed to use. I am a bit confused...
the graphic style of an official creatives is different from the offer page... my potential users will surely get suspicious about it... (the logo is different, and the corporate colors too)... Should I match the offer page or keep the official creatives?

I saw some affiliates using new version along with an old version...

My AM is not answering at the moment... and I am confused.... :confused:

Dear All,

I applied for an offer with my affiliate network and they supplied me with official creatives that I am supposed to use. I am a bit confused...
the graphic style of an official creatives is different from the offer page... my potential users will surely get suspicious about it... (the logo is different, and the corporate colors too)... Should I match the offer page or keep the official creatives?

This is not unusual. Often an advertiser will change their graphics and copy without rolling it out to the affiliate networks immediately. It can be confusing. Keep in mind, they also do this intentionally sometimes, while testing the new colors, copy, and format, before rolling them out to affiliates and networks.

If you have copies of the newer banners you are referencing, copy them and submit them for approval from the AM. Also tell them about the difference between the advertisers banners and the banners you are seeing in use by others.

You can also build your own creatives and submit them for approval. This is very common. There are some banner creatives companies in our Resource area, you should also check some of them out.

Sometimes AM's get a little backed up. Be patient, they should respond. It is in their own best interest to do so. If they don't, it may be time for a new AM or a new network that carries the same offer(s).

Last edited:
Dear All,

Can you share with us the products and creative?

Thank you for the answer.

I have seen more ads/Landers matching the offer page than the ones matching creatives provided. I guess I will prepare both versions...

MI
Back