The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Confuse in choosing offer via mobile adplexity

amazone

affiliate
Hello everybody, Thank you for coming to this thread.

I really need your help to start my first campaign.
Here is my current condition :

I have joined 3 networks, such as : AdCombo, Peerfly and Affforce.
I bought Adplexity for mobile because i want to start with mobile marketing
I bought HMA! VPN

Here is my plan :

I want to target specific GEO such as Indonesia. Because of 2 reasons, based on what i research, 130 million internet user in Indonesia are using mobile and another one is because i also located in Indonesia. It make easier for me.

What do you think about this?

My problem :
1. I have no experience about mobile marketing at all
2. in mobile adplexity, there is no affiliate network such as AdCombo, Peerfly or Afforce. There are another network network such as :
MobVista, YeahMobi, Taptica.

I tried to contact mobvista, but i got no response for almost 2 weeks.

because i can't find offer in adplexity for AdCombo and Peerfly, i can't start to work as i want.

Please help

Last edited:
Hey, congrats with your first mobile journey!

First, I would never choose Indonesia for a beginning, right now it works much worse than ever before. At least, in mobile CPA niche,
Second, no matter which network you are signed up and approved at, go ahead and ask your account manager what converts better right now.
You can use spy tool like applexity not necessarily to pick the exact offer, try searching for similar ones. There is nothing too unique in mobile world :) Another way is searching for the offer you like on offersvault, affbank, etc.

Hey, congrats with your first mobile journey!

First, I would never choose Indonesia for a beginning, right now it works much worse than ever before. At least, in mobile CPA niche,
Second, no matter which network you are signed up and approved at, go ahead and ask your account manager what converts better right now.
You can use spy tool like applexity not necessarily to pick the exact offer, try searching for similar ones. There is nothing too unique in mobile world :) Another way is searching for the offer you like on offersvault, affbank, etc.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Can you suggest me which GEO should i work at the first time?
and which mobile network that you recommend?

in adplexity i found out many similiar offer like in Yeahmobi or MobiVista that i can find in offervault as well but i can't track their performance in mobile adplexity, because the affiliate network is not available in it.

Based on my research, i think i will use StartApp, Pop cash and ProperllerAds for my traffic source for the first time.
I will chose one of them and master it as suggested in this forum. in those 3, which traffic source do you recommend?

For mobile I'd suggest any GEO where pure 1-click is still alive. What exactly it is depends on what you have on the network you work with. Or, if you are ready to work on prelanders, just some good converting ones, like IT, AE, QA, GH, ZA, KE etc.

which mobile network that you recommend?
Of course I recommend you WapEmpire :)
Startapp may be not a bad choice for CPI and APK offers. For mobile CPA I recommend zeropark, hilltopads, ... Not going to say popcash and propeller traffic is not worth testing, though, as it depends on your skills.

banners
Back