The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Confessions Of A Super Scared Affiliate

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Fear can be an affiliate marketer's worst enemy.

Fear of the unknown, fear of making mistakes, fear of failure and yes even fear of success. Fear keeps you in analysis/paralysis mode. Fear keeps you stuck.

To be truly successful at anything you need to learn to break through fear and take the actions necessary to reach your goals. It isn't always easy though and it helps to know you're not alone and that other people have gone through the same thing. It also helps to find out the mistakes they made and how they overcame them.

I recently discovered the SuperAffiliateTwins blog. Ryan Gray is an affiliate marketer that works with his identical twin brother Richard Gray and another partner, John Kirkpatrick. Together they make over $600,000 a month.

Here are 2 related posts from the SuperAffiliateTwins blog.

<strong><a href="http://superaffiliatetwins.com/confessions-super-scared-affiliate-part-1/">Confessions Of A Super Scared Affiliate (Part 1)</a></strong> "<em>I have a confession to make to everyone today ? I used to be a super scared affiliate. You read that right; one of the Super Affiliate Twins was at one time a super scared affiliate. A super scared affiliate is someone too nervous to let a campaign run and pulls it before it has a chance of being successful. I cannot tell you how many times I?ve used R rated language at Ryan, telling him ?this was never going to work? and he was ?out of his mind for trying.? Boy did he make me look like an incompetent jerk.</em>"

<strong><a href="http://superaffiliatetwins.com/screw-work/">Screw it, this is never going to work! (Part2)</a></strong> "<em>So I thought I would continue my series entitled "Confessions of a Super Scared Affiliate" in my first ever audio blog. In my first installment of this series I gave one mistake and how I overcame it. Today I give four more mistakes and how I overcame them.</em>"

Cool Linda, Thanks.

Its funny how you can make a turn around that changes your life. Something your so scared of has given your life a sense of achievement.

$600,000 a month is good money!

Hook me up!

What I got out of that is article is "procrastination" it is easy to waste time in areas that will not bring a positive return on investment financially and emotionally :) Every affiliate marketer has a great idea and some of these ideas never really get put into action as there is always something else to do.

To over come this develop goals and objectives and stick to it religiously and you will find a positive ROI whether it be financially or emotionally.

They says that in affiliate marketing you can loose tremdous amount of money but how can u loose money in internet marketing. Isn't internet marketing the type of business where you can start with very little or no money and involves low risk.

I mean generally affiliate marketers promote products through website, article writing etc, how can you loose money in there?

A large majority of affiliates - the ones making the big money, plus many new ones use Pay Per Click marketing. It can be really expensive. I know affiliates spending over 50,000 a month on pay per click. They are also making a ton of money. But most affiliates that start off doing PPC loose a lot of money before they ever make any and some never do make money.

That 1st link above is talking about being afraid to loose money with PPC.

Higher risk - higher reward - better potential for a long term gain if we learn this early on. We must not take this lightly. Thanks for sharing and I know this will be great to share with all levels of affiliate marketers.

Chelsea
Adfinity Affiliate Network

MI
Back