The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

COD Offers & Quality of The Products?!

Dario

Alright guys, so Cash On Delivery sounds very interesting to me and I would like to give it a try but I have a BIG problem here...

You see all those COD offers on big networks like Adcombo, Terraleads, Leadbit etc.

My question is If I sell those products to my audience, will people actually have some benefits from them?

I know some people don`t care what they are selling but I would rather promote HIGH QUALITY products which delivers all the claims from the product sales page and COD products are having a lot of "sensational"claims.

Some products like "PAIN RELIEF" even guarantee on their sale page that that it will help to stop any pain people have or "Maral Gel" and similar COD products which claims men will get bigger...after using it :)

I see big affiliates are promoting something like that so for me the quality of COD products are very questionable and I would appreciate If someone would explain this to me.

Thanks!

Customer affinity is what matters ...
People buy from people they trust (>at least I do ;)
I am testing CBD now, direct importing and possibly starting to manufacture.

COA Sample 'certificate of analysis' link expires in 7 days
Proof matters this lab tests my product for content and health hazzards

I will not make outrageous claims I can cure your cancer!
However, there is some research Cannabis sativa: The Plant of the Thousand and One Molecules

That varies really from network to network, but usually it's not what you would call QUALITY product, but they rather don't harm

Alright guys, so Cash On Delivery sounds very interesting to me and I would like to give it a try but I have a BIG problem here...

You see all those COD offers on big networks like Adcombo, Terraleads, Leadbit etc.

My question is If I sell those products to my audience, will people actually have some benefits from them?

I know some people don`t care what they are selling but I would rather promote HIGH QUALITY products which delivers all the claims from the product sales page and COD products are having a lot of "sensational"claims.

Some products like "PAIN RELIEF" even guarantee on their sale page that that it will help to stop any pain people have or "Maral Gel" and similar COD products which claims men will get bigger...after using it :)

I see big affiliates are promoting something like that so for me the quality of COD products are very questionable and I would appreciate If someone would explain this to me.

Thanks!

Hello Dario!

I`m not responsible to say for other affiliate networks, but all of AdCombo’s products are certificated. So we can assure you that they won’t have a negative effect on a customer’s health.

When it comes to choosing a product everyone should decide for themselves. Please, keep in mind that HIGH QUALITY products usually have higher manufacturing costs, thus, you probably won’t make x2-x5 profit on your campaigns.

But still, if you want to go whitehat, we have the ecombo platform.

MI
Back