The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Clue less

B

Bryankprice

Hello,

I just want say that the forum is great. I wanted to know where can a totally newbe find out the basics with out all the cheeses internet ebooks that just try and sell your more products. Not that it a bad thing to make money but when your trying to learn it gets real frustating.

Thanks,
Bryan :confused:

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to 5 Star. Yep there is sure lots of cheesy ebook type info out there. One of the best places to learn is through one of my clients. www.affiliateclassroom.com They have a 2 week trial for $1 right now. So go in and grab all the info you can in 2 weeks.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Welcome. Just have to tell you I just signed up for Affiliate Classroom on the $1 trial, and having a lot of fun reading. There's good info there for beginners, as well as those who know a bit more. I just joined yesterday, so I can't really give a detailed review.

Hey Steph,

Good to hear you joined. Please do let us know what you think as you get more into all the info and options that are there.

Bryan

I'm making a full time living as a affiliate marketer and willing to get a discussion going here to exchange ideas. Ask me some questions...

Harvey :)
602-494-2547

Bryankprice said:
Hello,

I just want say that the forum is great. I wanted to know where can a totally newbe find out the basics with out all the cheeses internet ebooks that just try and sell your more products. Not that it a bad thing to make money but when your trying to learn it gets real frustating.

Thanks,
Bryan :confused:

registered at your Top Affiliate Marketing Program Directory

Stephen,

Your

"Top Affiliate Marketing News Feed"

Seems to have a problem...

I have developed a TURN KEY Affiliate Mega Mall that ANY newbie can start making money with in a matter of days.

I plan on listing it in your directory...

----------------------

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?

http://www.1stpromotion.com/pro2/prosite1/index.php?id=sil5ver

This promo page really works and I can set-up this same page for YOU to market your products, services and/or money making opportunities.

Hmm Harvey, looks fine from my end. Maybe the bug worked itself out. Sure thing on the directory add as long as it's 1 or 2 tier :)

banners
Back