The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ClickerVolt to report back conversions to the ad network

axxies

affiliate
Hi,

I have started to use ClickerVolt and I like it much, but one thing that is a problem and that I don't know how to solve is how to get a conversion signal that is passed back to ClickerVolt from the affiliate network to be forwarded to the ad network so that I can use the optimizing feature in the ad network (optimizing on conversions).

It doesn't help to have the postback in the affiliate network to do the postback to the ad network because then ClickerVolt won't be aware of the conversion, so the only way as I see it is that the affiliate network's postback is set to ClickerVolt’s tracking link URL on the site (where the prelander page is) and have that to trigger another postback to the ad network.

Any idea how on how to do?

post=> in record the transaction then post out=>
Problem is you are not part of the 'tracker-network mafia' so while technically feasible it probably won't happen as you are not a trusted partner.

You could add the conversion data manually to the clickervolt program (somehow) --after the fact and not in near real-time.

You can execute 2 xhr/AJAX on the same page 1 button to a PHP script the 1) post is to your clickervolt and the 2) user/referral redirect is to another destination/URL location? The problem might be in the header but a JavaScript works for these situations.

added** that would not post s2s to the adserver unless the ad network would authorize you to post. Maybe the affilate network could post to both? your tracker and the ad network? then both posts would be from a 'trusted source'.

Last edited:
REALLY?!

Did they get back up and running again?

Yes, they are. The owner died if I am not mistaken (?), but the developer agreed to do maintenance work on the side of his regular job due to the big and grateful community + support from the owner's family in doing it.

MI
Back