Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
ClickDealer

Official ClickDealer

ClickDealer

Performance Marketing
Affiliate Manager
ClickDealer
Not just another network. Working with our affiliates in a team, we're available 24/7 to help you maximize your revenues and get you the premium offers in the industry. If you're an honest affiliate and have quality traffic, let us help you find the most profitable offers to drive it to.

Our selection includes 1000+ top-converting offers on any platform (web, FB, mobile) globally in 15+ verticals. Any CPA model available - CPL (SOI & DOI), CPI, CPD, CPS.

We are sure that ClickDealer will be your last stop.

Attachments

• clickdealer.png
    clickdealer.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 976
Clickdealer is in the top 10 CPA networks for me! I think they have the best payout rates for dating offers!
They will send you your payment even few days earlier. My AM is Alice Linton and she is superfriendly and helpful!!
I really don`t know how much times I received earlier payment and I can say Clickdealer is growing everyday:)

Hey Everyone,

Feel free to sign up and contact me when signing up and asking for John!

looking to help affiliates promote mobile, dating, download offers!

ClickDealer updated ClickDealer with a new update entry:

ClickDealer

Not just another network. Working with our affiliates in a team, we're available 24/7 to help you maximize your revenues and get you the premium offers in the industry. If you're an honest affiliate and have quality traffic, let us help you find the most profitable offers to drive it to.

Our selection includes 1000+ top-converting offers on any platform (web, FB, mobile) globally in 15+ verticals. Any CPA model available - CPL (SOI & DOI), CPI, CPD, CPS.

We are sure that ClickDealer will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I joined ClickDealer 3 weeks ago and it's been a great trip. Got my first payment las week and already have a lot more to be cashed on weekly payments.

If you join, make sure to select Rik as your manager! Great guy.

Can you hook me up with Rik. Can you send me his Skype Id? My AM is always offline and not very responsive.

You guys can add me to skype and I will be happy to review your application(s). While this does not guarantee your acceptance, at least you will be one step closer. Skype: ricardodblanco84

what kind website you want to show you? and why you always rejecting me whenever i applied?

There are plenty of networks that will take about anyone. Most likely pushing other networks' offers to pubs. Clickdealer is a quality network. And maintaining/recruiting top quality affiliates is conducive to managing good business with advertisers.

If you want to be taken seriously with us, I would recommend the following:
- References from publishers that have a history or good standing with us
- Screenshots from some traffic sources proving that you have legitimate traffic sources
- Screenshots from the CPA networks you work with showing proof of payment.

While the same might not apply to every AM, at least this is how I prefer to screen guys.
So make sure you do your homework on the CPA networks you are applying too, and have your information and proof readily available.
Make sure to talk about the current offers (specific) names that you are pushing.

Have you done all the above?

banners
Back