The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank Technical Issues: Please Help

primax

affiliate
Hey guys,

Since my recent taste of success with adwords, i've decided to signup with clickbank and find something to promote.

just a few questions to those who have had success with clickbank:

1) since i'm not in the US, and my country isn't on the list of approved countries for direct deposit (i'm in South Africa), I'm concerned about having checks mailed to me. How reliably have you received your checks in the mail?

2) if i'm going to promote the vendor's salespage, would it be a good idea to promote the page with my hoplink in adwords, or would you recommend i get my own domain and redirect to my hoplink instead?

3) what is considered "illegal" by google adwords that i should avoid it (avoid the google slap) if i'm a clickbank affiliate, e.g. domain redirection, iframes, etc etc...

4) if i'm promoting the exisitng sales page of a clickbank vendor through adwords and a domain that redirects to the hoplink, is it possible to still track which keywords resulted in sales? If yes, how?

i'm really eager to get going, so i'd really appreciate some tech feedback soon.

thanks again

i've done some further reading on the matter and got some ideas, so i'm refining my questions a bit...

if anyone with experience could maybe tell me:

1. how hard will google slap me if i promote my hoplink with adwords?
  2. if i promote my own domain with adwords and simply redirect it to the vendors salespage, would google slap me?
  3. i've heard some people get their own domain and put a copy of the vendor's website on the domain (ofcourse promoting their own domain with adwords), making sure that the purchase hyperlinks on the copied salespage go where it should for commission purposes. your opinion on this?
  4. in which of the above will my adwords campaign be trackable by competitors?
  5. if i don't want to write any reviews or whatever and use google adwords as my main traffic source, what is the best way to do this so google doesn't slap me?
    • send traffic straight to the vendors salespage with my hoplink
    • send traffic to the vendor's salespage via a domain redirect to my hoplink
    • put a copy of the salespage on my own domain
    • other (explain please)

thank you in advance

banners
Back