The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickbait Tips

Graybeard

Found this this morning - 5 Tips on Creating "Clickbait" titles for Your Stream! : Twitch

Hey, you clicked :D
>>>
  • People like numbers. No really, they do! Numbers tell a story, help us comprehend easier, and more. "Number 2 Ranked in Europe" tells us this person is an extremely high level player. "24 hr stream" tells us this person is committed to streaming today. "0 Hit taken boss run" tells us the streamer is challenging his/herself with a very difficult task.

• The Anticipation of Reward. Viewers like free stuff or to be rewarded, I mean, who doesn't? In fact, this anticipation of reward causes your brain to produce a feel-good neurotransmitter called dopamine. "Giveaway at 1000 followers!" "Join me in beating last level!" "CS:GO w/ viewers! only tryhards!"

• Popculture references and trends. I personally don't like these, but for some odd reason it works. Trump, Harambe, even the word "clickbait" itself makes people click.. "[insert eGrrl clickbait here]"

• A new or unknown concept. People are curious by nature. New things interest people. Scroll through titles of a game you want to stream and include something none of them have. "Playing Pac-Man on a DDR Pad" "100 pushups for every loss in FIFA"

• Emotions. Play on emotions such as anger, fear, and excitement. It gives you a better idea of what the player is going through and you can connect with them. Compare these two titles: "PvP w/ friends" versus "Salty PvP w/ awful friends"
<<<

i will test it ;)
1-CBDclickbait.jpg

Found this this morning - 5 Tips on Creating "Clickbait" titles for Your Stream! : Twitch

Hey, you clicked :D
>>>
  • People like numbers. No really, they do! Numbers tell a story, help us comprehend easier, and more. "Number 2 Ranked in Europe" tells us this person is an extremely high level player. "24 hr stream" tells us this person is committed to streaming today. "0 Hit taken boss run" tells us the streamer is challenging his/herself with a very difficult task.

• The Anticipation of Reward. Viewers like free stuff or to be rewarded, I mean, who doesn't? In fact, this anticipation of reward causes your brain to produce a feel-good neurotransmitter called dopamine. "Giveaway at 1000 followers!" "Join me in beating last level!" "CS:GO w/ viewers! only tryhards!"

• Popculture references and trends. I personally don't like these, but for some odd reason it works. Trump, Harambe, even the word "clickbait" itself makes people click.. "[insert eGrrl clickbait here]"

• A new or unknown concept. People are curious by nature. New things interest people. Scroll through titles of a game you want to stream and include something none of them have. "Playing Pac-Man on a DDR Pad" "100 pushups for every loss in FIFA"

• Emotions. Play on emotions such as anger, fear, and excitement. It gives you a better idea of what the player is going through and you can connect with them. Compare these two titles: "PvP w/ friends" versus "Salty PvP w/ awful friends"
<<<
If you combine all of them in one advertisement, the impact can be greater than the individual component.

Stories work a lot, being informative is great but telling a story with information is better. I once read an article on ycombintor news called

"I sell Onions on the Internet"

3015 points on tech forums about selling onions, genius.

banners
Back