The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ClickAd Equalizer vs. Adword Analyzer

jpwipf

Hello everyone..

I am very new at this game but I am curious fellar who wants to spend his money wisely...What is the difference between clickad equalizer and adword analyzer...They seem to be the same product but with different features..kinda

Can someone recommend which one you think is better?
Pros Cons???

Thank You Very Much Indeed.
JW :)

Hi jpwipf,

Welcome to the 5 Star forums. Wish I had an answer for you, but have not worked with either. Hopefully someone else will chime in with feedback.`

Keyword tools

jpwipf,

I have both programs and I can tell you that Adwords Analyzer is far superior to AD-Alyzer.

The latest version 3.0 of Adwords Anaylzer also gives you the bid prices at Google.

Success

Topper

Hi Linda

Hi Linda!

Thanks for your welcome post. I have been at affiliate business for some time now and I learned that it is not exactly a walk in the park. Many guru's make belief that "THEIR SYSTEM" will make you rich but I know better then that.
I have seen some results now and have gotten a few Clickbank payouts by now (some 100 to 200 dollar). Some of my efforts online have become viral in their own way and it is nice to see commissions coming in via Paypal also.

But I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn, I'm just going into the Adsense market and I wonder what kind of program you would advise to create acceptable content fast and build hundreds if not thousands of pages with my adsense code on it.

OK! As soon as I am allowed to put my link on this forum I will show you what kind of marketing I do, I have had reasonable results with Adwords and I like that way of Advertising.

Regards,

Topper
The Netherlands

banners
Back