The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Click Bank Q&A, general discussion

Joey

HI Admin & all:

since last post, I am working my way up for my affiliate blog,I am looking into Click Bank affiliate FAQ section at the moment, this statement puzzled me:

Quote: "2. You may not have met the Customer Distribution Requirement:

ClickBank accounts cannot be used for the sole purpose of collecting rebates or otherwise extending credit to yourself or others. In compliance with US law, ClickBank will withhold payment of any account balance until it contains standing sales made with 5 or more different credit card numbers, including at least one Visa card, and one MasterCard. PayPal and eCheck purchases do not count toward the minimum.
"

adapted from Affiliate Program: FAQ - ClickBank

Question:
1) is this statement mean we need to get sales from at least 5 different credit cards buyers?
2) so in order to get the commission payment, we need to fulfill 2 condition(see web site for detail)- fulfill minimum payment threshold and get sales from at least 5 different credit cards buyers?
3) any suggestion where to get more information about using click bank or check out with blogger that are really familiar with clickbank?

share with 5 Star affiliate forum admin &members a good quote that keep me going- you can achieve anything you dream of( i think is from Napoleon Hill).

Thanks & Regards,
Joey

yup, I had to wait until I had 5 purchases from different credit cards and was over the minimum payment before I received my first CB cheque.

I don't work with CB so have not analyzed their terms but that seems odd.
It also IMHO points to the fact that they must have lots of fraud and/or
affiliates becoming affiliates just to get a discount on their own purchase.

FYI Joey, I always tell newbies not to start with CB and this just adds to my list of reasons.
An honest newbie who is making legit sales needs to get the re-enforcement of seeing that 1st check come in the mail as quickly as possible. It can take awhile for the 1st sale to come in anyway.

Read this for more reasons:
<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/5382-clickbank-not-good-place-newbies-start.html">Clickbank - Not a Good Place for Newbies to Start</a>

Hi Admin& all,

As usual, Very Helpful tip!

a good thank you for austind72. Provide an insight for using Clickbank.:)

Dear Linda, any idea where should i start with?

* i can imagine now is not easy to be a forum master:p

thanks&regards,
Joey

I wish I could tell you the best place to start but it depends on you,
interests or knowledge, your skills, what type of marketing you want to do and a whole lot of other variables. Read some of the threads in the niche forum about how to find a niche and that may help you find whats right for you.

I still love clickbank and started with clickbank. I first became a merchant of clickbank and loved the ease of use

In my opinion it's not so much of which program you start with it's the support you get. Clickbank is lacking in support directly in my opinion but as the largest affiliate management programs presently on the net they're are many forums to help new folks just getting started

Yes clickbank allows people to buy with their own affiliate link. Not a practice I particularly agree with but one is not going to agree with what other people do in business all the time

Rick

yape..guess so

Hi Linda & all,

Linda,

Could you let me know what is the web site for niche forum?

after seeing all the post here, yape, i think i need to go for clickbank only when my condition is more stable- number of traffic, better sales and more subscriber, etc etc..

Rick, thanks for the answer, do you mind go further how you successfully earn your first pay cheque from click bank? And what you are doing right now, we are quite interest to know:p

Thanks& regards,
Joey

Hi Linda & all,

Rick, thanks for the answer, do you mind go further how you successfully earn your first pay cheque from click bank? And what you are doing right now, we are quite interest to know:p

Thanks& regards,
Joey

My first cb check was a long time ago. Since then I've branched out to Paydotcom so I can promote each product individually and payloadz for my low cost products. I would consider joining the Clickbanksuccessforum It's full of big names in clickbank almost as helpful as this forum and very successful with clickbank. Read that forum and you'll find free information that would have cost you a bundle just laying out there in the forum to help new folks. Great bunch of people.

THIS FORUM right here however seems to be full of very helpful people. As a new guy to this forum I would recommend this forum to any new or experienced marketer

Best thing you can do right now is read all you can ask questions research, maybe start a free website, pick something you feel emotional about (martial arts for me). May as well start writing articles on various topics you like and there's probably some posts in here on the best ways to do that

I have more places I can send you to to help you but I'm afraid I cannot do that here, just keep reading every post you can get your hands on

Rick

banners
Back